I'm new to the HS forum

Hi I'm new to the forum

Well new to having an account, not really new to the forum

I was reading some of the topics without having an account and I gotta say, some of you are very mean to others. You gang up on one kid and then get mad when he/she retaliates. What do you expect them to do? 5 people are saying how they are wrong and how they aren't friends etc. be nice. Jeez.

Another thing I noticed is you think that you are perfect and the other person is not. In reality, you both make mistakes so you gotta realize that.

@Cash no one told me but I'm guessing by ur profile pic

Anyone good topics for me to check out?

Hey

We both like nicki
@Cash

Welcome to the forum!

There are lots of fun things to do on here! To check out the latest conversations, click the latest tab!

Things to remember!

Always be nice - no one likes being treated badly! Treat people the way you would wanna be treated!

Don't start flamewars - This one's obvious, but don't start flamewars. Flamewars are basically HUGE arguments in topics!

Don't tag too much - people don't really like it when their constantly tagged! You can tag people every once in a while, but not every post! :wink:

Ask for help when you need it - Don't keep wondering if your program will stink! Ask for help!

The trust levels!

@trust_level_0 - The starting level for everyone.

@trust_level_1 - This one you will get quick, it gives you basic features for everything!

@trust_level_2 - Not much of a difference, but a couple new features!

@trust_level_3 - WOAH! This ones a toughy! You need to be on for 50 days within a 100 day timeframe, and read 20k posts, but this proves your a real hopscotchers

@trust_level_4 - no one can get this right now.

P.S. you can tag me any time!

Finally! Someone agrees wit me!

They were all ganging up on that kid Tyler

And I don't wanna say this in front of them cause they will get mad but based on what I read, she didn't deserve the suspension at all. And I'm not gonna call kids sensitive but some of them deserved it

And thanks for the welcome!

Ok, the forum's having lots of drama lately, and let's not talk about it.

What's your username on the Hopscotch app?

I don't have it yet.

I'm trying to convince my parents to buy me the subscription

I've played on my friends before

You don't need the subscription to use the app! The subscription just gives you a few extra features!

Oh okay

I'll tell my parents now

You just click the X when it tells you to buy the subscription.

If you want a free month of the subscription, you can get it using my tutorial.

Really?
Cool.
Wait who told you

Hi!! Welcome to da forum! I recommend making FRENS with @KVJ and @Maltese. Also, check out their general topics (and mine, too)! Tag me by doing @ButterBark.

Thanks!

Welcome @FrenchFood! Tag me anytime!

Hey @FrenchFood welcome to the forum (I'm kinda new too)

Hi, I'm IKeudin! You can tag me any time and I'll be happy to help. Tag me '@IKeudin'! Enjoy the Forum :slight_smile: