I'm new to the Hopscotch Forum!

Not. It's personal info

Ok .Well at least u know mine now​:blush:

aww thanchu for adding my name my frend!!!!

No problemo frenpai :slight_smile:

Welcome to the forum! Read the community guidelines.
Have fun here!

Hey! Welcome to the forum! We're a super cool community of coders and artists and most of all, we're all friends :D My names Malie! If you ever have a question or need something, feel free to tag me like this: @Malie and I'll do my best to help out!

Before doing anything else, make sure to check out the community guidelines so we can all stay safe and happy :D

It means Help-Chat. :slight_smile:

HC stands for Helpchat, a group of Hopscotch users that I started that helps people to make stuff on Hopscotch. Helpchat is also a project that's used for asking the Helpchat Team for help. We haven't made a Hopscotch account together yet, because we're waiting for private messages to be added to Hopscotch so we can decide a password that only members of the Helpchat Team know.

Does the 24 hour waiting period after making 10 replies on your first day count as a suspension?

@LazyLizard, which Hopscotch account called LazyLizard is the real one?

The one with the purple heart.

What happened was the other one had a different name and changed it, to my name, and I added a heart in and she took the opportunity to change her name but she hasn't been active so she can't change her name. :confused:

Ok, I follow 2 people on Hopscotch who are called LazyLizard, and they also follow me. Who is "she"?

No the 24 hour waiting period doesn't count as a suspension

This is how my suspension went:

I was on hopscotch and I was suddenly logged off. I went to log back on thinking it was a glitch and it said my account has been suspended until August 10th. So when u r suspended its not that u just can't reply, u can't actually go on ur account. U can still visit the forum without an account tho

I know you can visit the forum without an account. I did for a long time before I got an account.

Ya u can also do it during a suspension but I wouldn't recommend doing it cause then the mods will probs get mad

Do they ban your IP add.ress from the forum?

Welcome to the forum! You will have a great time here!

Lol not so new now :joy:

I'm still a little new... But I read the forum for a long time before I got an account, so I know some stuff about the forum!