I'm new to the Hopscotch Forum!

Thanks!

I just picked it up!

Hey, The Pickle HC!

I remember you from Hopscotch- it's great that you joined the forum! It's great to have you here, and you're awesome personality, too! Check your notifications- Liza sent you a PM about the community guidelines!

Great to have you here!

What's HC??? (omg I ask way too many questions on the forum)

Forum is for asking questions... :laughing:

New hopscotch update coming!

omg that's so true :0

How did I not realize this...

Iluminati confirmed.

Welcome to the forum!
Here is a list of good topics:

Welcome to the forum! :D

Hi and welcome to the forum!
To answer your questions, you can add yourself to the tag list by going into this topic and editing the post:

And this topic is busy because all new users get a bunch of replies on their "I'm new" topic XD

it's a way for the community to recognize new people and teach them the ways of the forum so they aren't totally confused

Welcome to the community! One you're a basic user I think your replies are infinite :yum: If you need anything just @ me!

■■■■■■■■■ .Or do U not wanna say

Welcome! My hopscotch name is mikeramp72 IV.

Not. It's personal info

Ok .Well at least u know mine now​:blush:

aww thanchu for adding my name my frend!!!!

No problemo frenpai :slight_smile:

Welcome to the forum! Read the community guidelines.
Have fun here!

Hey! Welcome to the forum! We're a super cool community of coders and artists and most of all, we're all friends :D My names Malie! If you ever have a question or need something, feel free to tag me like this: @Malie and I'll do my best to help out!

Before doing anything else, make sure to check out the community guidelines so we can all stay safe and happy :D

It means Help-Chat. :slight_smile:

HC stands for Helpchat, a group of Hopscotch users that I started that helps people to make stuff on Hopscotch. Helpchat is also a project that's used for asking the Helpchat Team for help. We haven't made a Hopscotch account together yet, because we're waiting for private messages to be added to Hopscotch so we can decide a password that only members of the Helpchat Team know.

Does the 24 hour waiting period after making 10 replies on your first day count as a suspension?