I'm new to the Hopscotch Forum!

I just joined the forum today, but I have been reading the forum for a while. My Hopscotch username is The Pickle HC. I wish I could use a space in my forum username, but I think you can't because you can do stuff like @ThePickle.
EDIT: I ran out of replies, and I want to know how to join the tag list:

Edit again: How did this topic get so busy?

Welcome to the forum, @ThePickle!! Heads up, you have limited replies on your first day, so use them wisley!!

Welcome! I'm ButterBark_01 on HS, and I will be sure to follow you!

Hai!! Welcome to the forum!! If ya ever need anything just type the "@" and then my name!! It will look like this: @BerryFOX!!

I am BerryFOX on hopscotch!!

I'm Queen LaShae. on Hopscotch!! Dot included.

How many replies do I have?

Hai! Welcome to the forum!
I'm Crazy_cake on hopscotch!

Make sure to check out the community guidelines:

Ur going to have an awesome time here!

Umm i think like 10-15 before you can't reply anymore.

Welcome to the fourm! Remember to stay on topic and have fun!

Here are a few topics you could go to! :smile:

Using the Forum like a Pro!
help
Learn how to write insightful questions and winning answers. Make the community stronger by contributing great ideas. Everyone will thank you. [image]
Cool Forum Tricks! (more wink)1
help
Hello it is me Phase Admin, I am going to show you some cool stuff. Wanna see some cool stuff with HTML? Space Between! I am trying to make it even more spaced! I am so frustrated! I wonder what I can do? Huh? How did I do this? Well check bellow!

for each line! Button! Another cool feature is this. This is a button! How to do this. This is a button! Link! The Hopscotch forums! This is how you do it! The …
Also, check your messages! You'll see one from a Hopscotch team staff named Liza that will help you here! :smile:

Also, here's a guide!

Welcome to the forum! This is a big guide of stuff on the forum!

Forum tricks!
Trust Levels (Not written by me)
How to use the forum
Being kind on the forum
Here are some tips on being kind and supporting on the forum.

The like button is for saying that you agree with the person, supporting it, and saying that you like what they're saying.
The flag button is for flagging something that is offtopic, innapropriate, or spam. If you see a post that you think is one of these, usually the best thing to do is to give them a warning before you flag, unless it really seems like it won't help by giving a warning.
If you see a topic that has been made before, instead of saying search before you post, you can say it in a nicer way such as "I think there might be another topic about this on here. Maybe that might help you?"
Rules
Some tips
I hope this helped at least a little bit!
Credit to seawolfwerehorse for making this, I just copy and pasted this! :yum:

I hope this helped! :smile:

Welcome to the forum! The forum has a really awesome community and anyone is there to help you if u need it. I'm sure you will maKE friends very soon

make sure to search before you post. That means that before you post a topic, search to see if there is a topic like that
You might make a topic and someone MIGHT write SBYP
If u ever have a question then u can tag me like @Ella_13

How come all of @seawolfwerehorse's posts are hidden?

He was permanently banned, but it's best not to talk about it.

Ok, I'll remember this.
What if I repeat a bug report?

Wait, why did you reply to me?

Oh, ok. But why was he permanently banned?

It's best not to discuss. :slight_smile:

Oh sorry. My bad. I didn't mean to

Oh thats okay, I was just wondering!!

Welcome @ThePickle!

I'm KomplettverrĂĽcktjunge and you are someone I probably follow!

You'll have a great time here!

Tag me anytime like "@KVJ" anytime you need my attention!