I'm new to the Forums

Hi guys… I’m new to the forums. It sounded pretty cool on hopscotch, so I decided to join!

Hello! Welcome to the forum!

Hey I made this essay a while ago. Hope you enjoy it here!

Welcome to the forum!

There are lots of fun things to do on here! To check out the latest conversations, click the latest tab!

Things to remember!

Always be nice - no one likes being treated badly! Treat people the way you would wanna be treated!

Don’t start flamewars - This one’s obvious, but don’t start flamewars. Flamewars are basically HUGE arguments in topics!

Don’t tag too much - people don’t really like it when their constantly tagged! You can tag people every once in a while, but not every post! :wink:

Ask for help when you need it - Don’t keep wondering if your program will stink! Ask for help!

The trust levels!

@trust_level_0/New User - The starting level for everyone.

@trust_level_1/Basic - This one you will get quick, it gives you basic features for everything!

@trust_level_2/Member - Not much of a difference, but a couple new features! It unlocks after being on for a few day.

@trust_level_3/Regular - This one’s a hard to get! You need to be on for 50 days within a 100 day timeframe, and read 20k posts, but this proves your a real hopscotcher once you get it!

@trust_level_4/Leader - Only staff can have this right now. (Users used to be able to get leader, but not anymore.)

P.S. you can tag me any time!

Hello, nice to meet you! Welcome to the community!
Here are some topics to help you learn how to use the forum:

You can also type out- @discobot start new user

Welcome to the forums, @Mighty_Waffle! What is your Hopscotch username?

Wow there’s a lot of new people lately.

Welcome to the forum!! :v I hope ye have a great time here!

Welcome to the forum! You’ll love it here!

Welcome to the Hopscotch forum @Mighty_Waffle!! If you ever need help you can search your question (click the :mag: and type in key words of your question) and if you don’t find it, make a new topic. :D You’re always welcome to tag me (@Intellection74) if you ever need any help. I hope you have a great time here!

I think it’s MightyWaffle™

Hello and welcome to the forum! :slight_smile:

Hi! You want to know how to get a profile or moving picture?

Welcome to the fourm! I am kinda new but now I totally understand it now! If you have any questions plz feel free to tag me like this:
@ and then put the users name!

@Mighty_Waffle

IK right. A lot swarming in. A lot of new friends. A lot of birthdays.

@Mighty_Waffle Hi there!

My hopscotch username is the same: MightyWaffle™

Hello @Mighty_Waffle! We were sorta friends on HS…nice to see you got the forum!

Heya ;u; - WELCOME @Mighty_Waffle I LOVE UR USER NAMME SOO COOOOOL!