I'm new to the Forum !🎉

Hi everyone! I'm new to the forum what do we do here ?

I didn't mean to make two so pls post on the other one !

9 Likes

Hi! Welcome to the forum! You can tag me any time like this: @TheGreenBanana
Here is a link to links some topics that could help you out!
http://forum.gethopscotch.com/t/a-complete-guide-through-the-forum-through-links?source_topic_id=33298

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum! Look at @TheGreenBanana's link if you want some help and information about the forum. I hope you will have a great time here.

2 Likes

Welcome! I'm TFS. If you ever want help with something, feel free to tag me like this: @treefrogstudios

This forum is for talking about the app Hopscotch. Do you have it? If not, either get it- it's really cool, you can make your own games and stuff- or find another website to chat on.

Remember to be nice and on-topic :D

So, once again, welcome!

3 Likes

@Rodrigo , can we delete this topic if that is possible because there are twoo f them !

1 Like

If you accidentally made two, I think it's okay. Just edit the one you don't want by pressing the three dots under the post and then the pencil button to say that you didn't mean to make two.

2 Likes

Okay ! Thanks !!
Silly 20 characters!!!

1 Like

If you want to get around the 20 characters, you can put a < and > around a bunch of random letters or whatever and it'll be invisible, like this: <shsisosoosskos>

Obviously that isn't invisible, because I used the trick to make the trick visible. It'll be invisible if you do it. Which is confusing lol :P

1 Like

Okay ! Thanks !!

1 Like

Oh hai der! I'm W-Healer! Tag me like so: @W-Healer! Anyways, welcome and I hope we can become good friends!!

3 Likes

Trying the invisible thing

3 Likes

Woah it works

3 Likes

Yah ! Sure !
Hi :wave:! :')

5 Likes