.....I'm new to the forum

You're welcome! :smiley:

:slight_smile:

@NerdyNummies123, here's a post by @t1_hopscotch to explain a lil about drawing pads.

here ya go, click the small triangle thingy

here are screenshots of code that add colour to a drawing pad:

This code changes the colour to yellow (which has a value of 10) when you tap the "Yellow" object.

This code is the text that draws. It chooses its colour according to what the Colour Value is equal to.
For example, if you had tapped the "Yellow" object, then the Colour Value would be equal to 10. Then when you draw on the iPad, it reads that value as 10 and it thinks "10 means yellow" so it knows to draw with a yellow line.

There's a really awesome post about adding colours here: http://forum.gethopscotch.com/t/how-to-put-color-into-value/345
too, and you can have a look at that if you like.

If you have a different way of doing it in your project, you could show screenshots or publish a draft of the project and we could have a look at what's going on :smiley:

Welcome to the forum @NerdyNummies123!

Do you wanna be friends?

Thanks sooooooooo much LOL I will be sure to follow you but I have to take a nap now bye

Hi Welcome!

Welcome to the forum!

There are lots of fun things to do on here! To check out the latest conversations, click the latest tab!

Things to remember!

Always be nice - no one likes being treated badly! Treat people the way you would wanna be treated!

Don't start flamewars - This one's obvious, but don't start flamewars. Flamewars are basically HUGE arguments in topics!

Don't tag too much - people don't really like it when their constantly tagged! You can tag people every once in a while, but not every post! :wink:

Ask for help when you need it - Don't keep wondering if your program will stink! Ask for help!

The trust levels!

@trust_level_0 - The starting level for everyone.

@trust_level_1 - This one you will get quick, it gives you basic features for everything!

@trust_level_2 - Not much of a difference, but a couple new features!

@trust_level_3 - WOAH! This ones a toughy! You need to be on for 50 days within a 100 day timeframe, and read 20k posts, but this proves your a real hopscotchers

@trust_level_4 - no one can get this right now.

P.S. you can tag me any time!

Bye :wave:

Welcome to the forum! Tag me like this: @DiamondDragon if you need help!

Welcome! I'm sure you'll make a lot of friends here, as long as we stay nice! :D
I see that other people have already graciously provided you with links that I was going to post, but that's just how we roll here. :D
If you need help or don't understand something just tag me at @Snoopy!

Hi I see your new check out this topic!

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum @NerdyNummies123! Keep coming to become a member, like me. Ho into preferences to change your profile pic. If u need anything, tag me with @Periwinkle_Dolphin

The HS team can to give you trust level 4.

Welcolm to da awesome community of Hopscotch Forum!

You can make your own profile from from dis website. :D

Welcome to the forum @NerdyNummies123 ! I hope you have a lovely time here amd these are a few topics for you to read :

Also , if you ever need any help , just @me , like this @Silverdolphin and then I will recieve a notification and I will be there to help you !

I don't watch nerdy nummies anymore

They can if thy want, but they aren't doing it right now.

Yay! @NerdyNummies123 liked my post! :D

Well,if you like Rosanna, watch Lindsey Stirling! She is a YouTuber and a friend of Rosanna's