I'm new to the forum

hopscotch

Hi everyone! I am new to the forum. My hopscotch is bubblepoppingboo. Please check it out!:slightly_smiling: I also want to know what you do here. Please help!

You can ask questions,help people, and collaborate with people!

Hi, @bubblepoppingboo!

I'll tell you what I do. I mostly ask questions. And, I have seen that, if I make my questions clear enough and specific enough and appropriate enough, there are some really nice and really clever people on the forum who will answer them. It can be a lot of help and a lot of fun. I hope it is for you! :grinning:

Welcome to the forum, @bubblepoppingboo! The forum is made to discuss any Hopscotch help or anything in Hopscotch! You can create new topics asking questions or telling the community about some improvements Hopscotch can make. I will try looking at your Hopscotch account! Anyways, lets get you started to the forum:
The Forum has badges for you to get, trust levels for you to reach and many more! Badges can be awarded by completing something such as sharing a post or getting a first like! Trust levels are like levels that each person has. Everyone starts with a basic user and then they go to member, regular, and finally leader. Everytime you get to a new trust level, you will be able to do new stuff like inviting when you become member.

What the forum is mostly about is helping each other on projects or Hopscotch. Hopscotchers may wonder about new things that Hopscotch added or maybe problems that can happen to them such as glitches and bugs. You can create topics that are Hopscotch related. It is important to be polite to others in the community. Please avoid name calling, ad hominem attacks, responding to a post's tone instead of its actual content, and knee-jer k contradictions. You can find all the rules at the top right of your page. You can click on the three lines and you will be able to click on anything you want to see. Have fun!

Welcome to the forum @bubblepoppingboo! Glad to have you here!!!!!

Welcome... Lol I was a 'little' late! :sweat_smile: