I'm New To The Forum. Mind Telling Me What You Do?

Hi! I'm Grapesie & Unicaramel. I'm New To The Forum. What Do You Guys Do Here?

We chat about coding and help each other. I'll post some helpful topics.

Hi G&U!! Welcome to the forum!!!! What we do here is we talk we also can post things like competitions and other stuff like that!! Use this button @ then write whoever you want like this: @CodePerfect! Another thing is NO swearing!! Also no personal information but you can tell us ONLY your first name!! There are a couple tips!! Just @ me anytime if you need anything!!

Hi, what's up!

I'm bluedogmc! Everyone on the forum is amazing. If you ever need help, tag me like this:

@bluedogmc-official

Warning: on your first day, you have limited replies!

Welcome, I hope you have fun!

You can tell your age and gender though :slight_smile:

What does being a regular mean? I was just wondering.

Hi! I just wanna say

Welcome to the Forum!

There are lots of fun things to do on here! To check out the latest conversations, click the latest tab!

Things to Remember!

Always be nice - no one likes being treated badly! Treat people the way you would wanna be treated!

Don't start flamewars - This one's obvious, but don't start flamewars. Flamewars are basically HUGE arguments in topics!

Don't tag too much - people don't really like it when their constantly tagged! You can tag people every once in a while, but not every post! :wink:

Ask for help when you need it - Don't keep wondering if your program will stink! Ask for help!

Stay on topic! - Only talk about coding, it hopscotch, or whatever the topic your on is about!

The Trust Levels!

@trust_level_0 AKA: New User - The starting level for everyone!

What you have - @trust_level_1 AKA: Basic - This one you will get quick, it gives you basic features for everything!

@trust_level_2 AKA: Member - Not much of a difference, but a couple new features!

@trust_level_3 AKA: Regular - WOAH! This ones a toughy! You need to be on for 50 days within a 100 day timeframe, and read 20k posts, but this proves your a real hopscotchers

@trust_level_4 AKA: leader- no one can get this right now

Flagging

If you think a reply or topic is
A. Off topic
B. Inappropriate
C. Spam
Then click the flag next to a users name to flag them! Their post will most likely be taken down!

P.S. you can tag me any time!

Ohh yeah. Also your age and gender!!

Hai Grapesie and Unicaramel, I'm a big fa of yours! :D
Welcome to this amaxing place, @CreamBliss !

Here is my guide to the forum!

So glad you've joined the forum!

If you ever need help in anything, tag me by doing @Candycane

That means that i will get a notification, and will come and see what you need!

You're almost guaranteed to love it here on the forum, the whole community is really nice and supportive

A few thing to look out for

The forum is for talking about Hopscotch and such, so if someone don't talk about it, you could get flagged for off-topicness. People would often say GBOT, which basically means get back on topic.

There are things called trust levels, which enable to do different things. Check this out, and you may understand a bit more about Basic members, Members, Regulars, and even Leaders!

You have limited likes a different levels, so USE THEM WISELY tags @Pingu, Le master of spam liking

Also, you may be wondering how I have done all of these effects in this post, such as Bold text, italics, small text, and even

This! c=

Check this out for awesome techniques and skills that you would like to know!

Bye for now, Candycane :D

Hai @CreamBliss!! Big fan!!

Tag me anytime you want help! Just type "@KVJ"!

Hello there! I am one of your fans!
Welcome to the forum!

Hey! Welcome to the forum =D Your projects are really good!
I'm iWaffle on Hopscotch, by the way! You'll love it here!
If you need anything, or just want to talk to me, put an @ symbol in front of my name like this: @BellaWafflez17
Then, I'll get a notification.
Try clicking on this: @BellaWafflez17

Here are some topics you might want to check out:
Community Guidelines
Just general forum rules!
The General Drawing Topic
There, you can post your drawings and ask for drawing requests!
The Imagination Topic
There, you can post your Hopscotch stories, choose your own adventures, talk about book-writing collars, and much more
Forum trends, 'cause why not?
Forum Slang (If you want to understand everyone, of course!)
Cool Forum Text Tricks!

Happy Foruming!

Welcome! If u need any help or need a friend, just tag me, like this! @Goobrgrlrye

welcome to the forum

call me anything you want

can i pls be your fren

pls?

if you need anything tag me @HappyDolphin

Welcome to the forum! I hope you like it!

May I ask, how my topic got here xD

Welcome to the forums @CreamBliss!! Was wondering when you'd come to forums, great to have you here!

Welcome to the forums, @CreamBliss! I love your projects! :D

If you ever need help, just tag me like this: @Sensei_Coder

Some Kewl Topics to Check Out!

Drawing on Paper Compared to an iPad (Official 4) If you want to post a cool drawing or take Hopscotch drawing requests, do it here!
Imagination is cool, so use it here! Wanna post a Hopscotch story? Post it here!
Cool forum tricks (more) Do you want to know how to make small text or make this details list? Learn here!
Community Guidelines These are the simple rules for the forums. Read this topic first!
Talk to A Hopscotcher! (take 2) If you have to ask a question to someone, ask them here!
Official Mass Tag List! If you like getting tagged, then add yourself here! (HINT: Go to the C section, and add your name in ABC order.)
CreamBliss' General Topic! This topic hasn't been made yet. XD

But you can make it yourself! If you like Q & As, or if you want critique on a new project, make one of these! Others can chat with you, too. Just try to stay as Hopscotch-related as possible :D

THERE ARE SO MANY COOL TOPICS HERE! Check them all out! :D

Hi! Welcome to the forum! If you need any help, just @ me like this: @Dude73 and I'll try my very best to help! :smile: