I'm new to fourum

I'm new to fourum and want to learn about fourum and make tons of friends​:smile:

WELCOME :D

I guess I can't give very much help. Just pls be my fren :s

Welcome to the forum! If you ever need help, just tag me like this-@EP125, it gives me a notification! You will love it here! Do you want to be friends?

Sure​:smile: Let's be friends.

Yes yes yes​:grinning::smile::blush::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink:

Yay! I'm just warning you, you have limited replies while you are a basic user, reply wisely!That sounded like something a wise old man would say XD

Welcome! I'll be your friend! I hope you enjoy it here on the fourm!

Welcome to the forum, @Hicoding!
If you need any help with the forum, feel free to tag me like this: @Glitter_Kitty

Thanks for the tip.:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

Yay​:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::grinning::grinning::grinning::smile::blush::blush:
I'm a very positive person.

You have your :smile:'s but you must not forget the power of :wink:! XD

Hi and welcome to the forum! Feel free to tag me if you have any questions. Like this @Ella_13

Check some of these topics out for very helpful tips

This one is a bit long but helpful: http://forum.gethopscotch.com/t/hello-if-youre-new-please-read/1481/3?u=ella_13

Welcome to the forum! Tag me like this: @MobCraft if you want help!

Also, check this for a list of topics:

Hey! Welcome to the forum! We're a super cool community of coders and artists :D My names Malie! If you ever have a question or need something, feel free to tag me like this: @Malie and I'll do my best to help out!

Before doing anything else, make sure to check out the community guidelines so we can all stay safe and happy :D

To everyone I would be happy to be every ones friends​:grinning::grinning::smile::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::smile::grinning::smile::grinning::grinning::smile::grinning::grinning::grimacing::smile::grinning::grinning::smile::grinning::grinning::smile::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::smile::grinning::grinning::grinning::smile::grinning::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::grinning::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::smile::grinning::smile::grinning::grinning::smile::grinning::grinning::smile::grinning:
I can't help my self I'm so happy to all these friends.

WELCOLM TO DA FORUM!

A cookie fir you!:cookie:

WELCOME!!!! :DDDDDDDD

I'm Pix, da king of marshmallows

Wassup

Remember to keep topics hopscotch related :D

And ur only friend is @everyone :D

Don't forget to SBYP. That means to basically search and see if anyone has a topic similar to urs

If you don't SBYP and there is already a topic like that then someone will kindly remind you to SBYP

Welcome to the forum @Hicoding! I really like your name and profile picture!:grinning:

If you need my help just put an @ in front of my name like this: @AlohaHawaiiStudios.