I'm making a HUGE game, critique?

new_game
criticism
ep125

Hey everybody, I'm making a new game and I need some critique, I've barely even started, but still...
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, I PRESENT TO YOU...

BLOB LIFE!!!

So basically I'm making a game called Blob Life where you are a Blob and get to go to different places and buy clothes, decorate your house, and level up, I might make quests too. First I will make Blob Life, then I will update it to be all summery (is that a word?) with Summer quests, limited edition summer clothes and all that.

Other stuff

So, if you give any piece of advice that I use, you will be in the credits. Please note that no critique will be given for the summer edition, as that is for the contest.

One more thing

Please do not edit the project without permission, I've had trouble with this in the past.

NOTICE

I WONT BE USING THIS FOR MY SUMMER COMPETITION AT ALL, I HAVE A BETTER IDEA

Anyways...

Thank you so much for reading this, you guys are

AWESOME

Kewl!

gud that's not my idea

my idea is very unique and I doubt anyone else is doing it

I can't wait to see how it turns out! I love life games. And blobs.

Thanks! I'm very glad we don't have the same idea. I hope your game turns out well.

Thicks

I actually made some classified to go above and beyond even though it won't help scoring.

If this is for the summer competition, I don't think you're supposed to get feedback/ideas/stuff from other Hopscotchers...

BUT YAY BLOBS

Kiwi didn't want spoilers

Ok then, this will only be for the normal edition then.

I will not be having critique for the summer edition, only for the regular edition.

@Kiwicute2016 (sorry about the tag) Is it ok to only have feedback for the non-summer edition? Does that count as a spoiler?

This sounds like a great idea!
It kind of reminds me of the game: My boo, not that I have anything to do with that game :innocent::innocent::innocent::rolling_eyes::rolling_eyes::rolling_eyes::blush::blush::blush:

Thanks! You are Ze best!

Thanks!
I ran out of likes so heres a like::heart:

I'm also making a huge project for the summer competition... I have a unique idea! I hope all goes well for you!

Maybe you could pick a job then earn money of of it to buy stuff? Idk, it would be hard to code! I think you are a great coder, and I know you will be successful in this!

Thank you so much! I don't think anybody has called me a great coder ever! Thanks for the idea too

Should I add marriage? It might offend some people, so

• Yes
  • No
  • IDK

0voters

I think it would be ok, if you add same sex marriages not just boy and girl girl and boy.

Then it would be fair :slight_smile:

Yes I should, the only problem is some of my friends would get offended,
Ah-hah! Just never show them this game! Problem solved! I will add that for SURE

I have one more poll,
EMOJIS?

• Yes
  • No

0voters

Yah, I think it would be ok, but any gender can marry any gender. People can choose, and no one needs to be offended. :rainbow:

Also, shape art looks better, but will be more complicated and laggy. Your choice.