I'm locked out of Hopscotch again

I'm really annoyed right now. I can't get into my Hopscotch account or my backup because of the keyboard. I changed my name to LavenderArts​:reminder_ribbon:(Tree) earlier, but I deleted Hopscotch so I could update it. When I tried to sign in, it didn't give me an option to use parentheses. So now I'm locked out. I've tried other keyboards, but it doesn't work, because they just don't give you parentheses as an option. Just wondering if there's any way to fix this. :unamused:

9 Likes

Email THT at support@gethopscotch.com. Of remember ur password and write it on a post it

3 Likes

Try copying and pasting your username (or at least the parentheses) into the username area (I'm not sure what it's called).

3 Likes

Just copy the parentheses and put it in

3 Likes

Brackets? Oh okay!
That happens when I log into Squidwid(CC​:ribbon:)
I normally copy and paste my username or use the brackets on the Kana keyboard

3 Likes

I know! Write your email above instead of your username! I've used the ( and the ) before, but then i wrote my email and it logged in! Get it?

1 Like
People who responded

@Mathgirl @BlockyFocus @Candyflossclouds @DragonMc @LBGT.supporter

Thanks so much, I woke up and realized I could copy and paste... or use my email. Wow XD thanks!

6 Likes

Your welcome. By the way don't say @DragonMC. The c isn't capital but that's fine just my name is @DragonMc.

2 Likes

Oh, sorry. XD.
I didn't know!

1 Like

Copy and paste? (Easy on iPad)

2 Likes