Im levng d formu

by

I dont lik dis formu

Guys, please don't make topics like this. Even on April Fools, it's not funny to see your friends here see you leaving. Instead, next year, you could make a sarcastic joke topic or a topic where you could pretend to be hacked by a robot or an alien or something (denying everyone else's "there's no such thing as aliens" comments, of course). XD

Thanks a lot! :D

Thanks for this topic! It really needed to be stated to everyone.

Finally! You made this topic!

ARRRRRRRR

So you guys want me to leave? ;-; XD

Hehe, get it? ...Sorry. ^^;

@Petrichor, @KiraForPrez

Nay. Me meant the oth'r thing in this here topic.

Sometimes jokes go too far, agreed

Hacked...just testing security, don't worry

K, bye Rawrbear. Haha, just kidding we want you to stay forever, even when your old!:stuck_out_tongue::smirk:

Hey, back in my day, we didn't have these new features.

In my day, we went on Hopscotch using our iPads (which were these tablets made by Apple). We didn't have any of these new holographic things.

Guys, let's stay on-topic. :)

Ok

Right

Sorry Rawrbear, we'll get back on topic.

Thanks, @MobCraft & @KiraForPrez!!

But there's not much besides know that there will be people that will honestly believe you

You're welcome, I know how some people don't budge when people ask politely. Anyways, I personally don't think pranks that include spam topics should be allowed. And saying you are leaving is pointless because everyone knows it's a prank because everyone is saying it.

"I'm leaving" topics are banned in the first place. They shouldn't be allowed on April Fools, either. ^^