I'm Leaving For A While (Read) Kind of Back

im_sorry
goodbye_for_now
speech
snowgirl_studios
quotes

Quotes

The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected. -- Nicholas Sparks
If you are brave enough to say goodbye life will reward you with a new hello. -- Paulo Coelho
Life is a series of hellos and goodbyes. I'm afraid is time for goodbye again. -- Billy Joel
Never say goodbye, because goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting. -- Peter Pan
Parting is such sweet sorrow. -- William Shakespeare
There ain't no way you can hold onto something that wants to go, you understand? You can only love what you got while you got it. -- Kate Dicamillo
I make it easier for people to leave by making them hate me a little. -- Cecelia Ahern
And the danger is that in this move toward new horizons and far directions, that I may lose what I have now, and not find anything except loneliness. -- Sylvia Plath
Everybody has to leave, everybody has to leave their home and come back so they can love it again for all new reasons. -- Donald Miller
Leave something for someone but dont leave someone for something. -- Enid Blyton
A farewell is necessary before we can meet again, and meeting again after moments or a lifetime is certain for those who are friends. -- Richard Bach
There are no goodbyes for us. Wherever you are, you will always be in my heart. -- Mahatma Gandhi
This is the time to remember because it will not last forever; these are the days to hold on to because we won't although we'll want to. -- Billy Joel
This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning. -- Winston Churchill
Even if we never talk again after tonight, please know that I am forever changed because of who you are and what you mean to me. -- Chasing Amy
You never really leave a place or person you love, part of them you take with you ,leaving a part of yourself behind. -- Unknown Leaving things behind and starting again is a way of coping with difficulties. I learnt very early in my life that I was able to leave a place and still remain myself. -- Rachel Cusk
People fear leaving their safe harbor of the known and venturing off into the unknown. Human beings crave certainty - even when it limits them. -- Robin S. Sharma
However painful the process of leaving home, for parents and for children, the really frightening thing for both would be the prospect of the child never leaving home. -- Robert Neelly Bellah
Leaving home in a sense involves a kind of second birth in which we give birth to ourselves. -- Robert Neelly Bellah
A fear of the unknown keeps a lot of people from leaving bad situations. -- Kathie Lee Gifford
False friends are like our shadow, keeping close to us while we walk in the sunshine, but leaving us the instant we cross into the shade. -- Christian Nestell Bovee
I hope the leaving is joyful; and I hope never to return. -- Frida Kahlo
I been a long time leaving but I'm going to be a long time gone. -- Willie Nelson
The best things said come last. People will talk for hours saying nothing much and then linger at the door with words that come with a rush from the heart. -- Alan Alda
Happy trails to you, until we meet again. Some trails are happy ones, Others are blue. It's the way you ride the trail that counts,Here's a happy one for you. -- Dale Evans
Nothing makes the earth seem so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes. -- Henry David Thoreau Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened. -- Dr. Seuss
The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye. -- Jimi Hendrix
You get a strange feeling when you're about to leave a place, like you'll not only miss the people you love but you'll miss the person you are now at this time and this place, because you'll never be this way again. -- Azar Nafisi
The sea that calls all things unto her calls me, and I must embark. -- Kahlil Gibran
Life! we've been long together, Through pleasant and through cloudy weather; 'Tis hard to part when friends are dear, Perhaps 'twill cost a sigh, a tear; Then steal away, give little warning; Choose thine own time; Say not 'Good-night'; but in some bright -- Aikin Barbauld
Have you ever thought about it, about simply leaving? Really, truly thought about it with the intent to follow through and not as a dream or a passing fancy? -- Erin Morgenstern Adieu!
I have too grieved a heart to take a tedious leave. -- William Shakespeare
You and I will meet again When we're least expecting it One day in some far off place I will recognize your face I won't say goodbye my friend For you and I will meet again -- Tom Petty Gone -
flitted away, Taken the stars from the night and the sun From the day! Gone, and a cloud in my heart. -- Alfred Tennyson
Sweet is the memory of distant friends! Like the mellow rays of the departing sun, it falls tenderly, yet sadly, on the heart. -- Washington Irving
Only in the agony of parting do we look into the depths of love. -- George Eliot
Has this world been so kind to you that you should leave with regret? There are better things ahead than any we leave behind. -- C. S. Lewis Sometimes,
people choose to leave not because of selfish reasons. But they just know that things will get worse if they stay. -- Unknown Absence diminishes little passions and increases great ones, as the wind extinguishes candles and fans a fire. -- Francois Duc De La Rochefoucauld
Every parting is a form of death, as every reunion is a type of heaven. -- Tryon Edwards
Man's feelings are always purest and most glowing in the hour of meeting and of farewell. -- Jean Paul Richter
Never part without loving words to think of during your absence. It may be that you will not meet again in this life. -- Jean Paul Richter Farewell!
God knows when we shall meet again. -- William Shakespeare
The return makes one love the farewell. -- Alfred De Musset As the presence of those we love is as a double life, so absence, in its anxious longing and sense of vacancy, is as a foretaste of death. -- Anna Brownell Jameson
That bitter word, which closed all earthly friendships and finished every feast of love farewell! -- Robert Pollok
Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart. -- Kai Knudsen
Good-byes breed a sort of distaste for whomever you say good-bye to; this hurts, you feel, this must not happen again. -- Elizabeth Bowen

Read This Please It Says Why I'm leaving

Just some goodbye quotes. I'm Leaving the forum for about a week. I have a huge project for science and i need to finish this week for school.If i don't get a good grade, well lets just say i'm grounded for 5 months and no electronics, friends over, or nothing, and thats during the summer! Its the new trimester and this project will be my final grade for the 3rd and final trimester. I need to get a good grade on it. I'm also leaving because I feel like I'm trying to hard to make myself seem like a leader and others are getting annoyed. When I come back I won't be acting like a leader anymore, just a normal average person to keep flame wars from happening against me. I also feel like I try to hard to help. When i see a flame war I try to put a solution in it but then a bot war happens. It makes me feel like i'm causing trouble to the leaders and moderators. I'm sorry @Kiwicute2016, @poptart0219, @anonymous, @buildasnowman, and @t1_hopscotch. I also feel like i'm causing trouble to @friendship2468. I'm also sorry. I just feel like i'm not helping the forum in any way. I constantly feel like my posts aren't good enough. I try to be someone people can look up to or talk to. Even though i'm the worst person for that. I'm extremely sorry for any trouble I have caused. I'm hoping this week away from the forum will let me change back from acting like a leader to a normal person. I acted terrible when i acted like a leader and i'm sorry. I know alot of you hate the word "I'm Sorry" but i just really want you guys to know that i am. I am changing completely for the better. I should have never acted like a leader. All i did was annoy others. So.. Goodbye for now.

I'm going to miss you so much! Good luck on your project. :sob:

I'm going to miss you! Come back soon!!!

Im going to miss you! I hope you get a 100 on that project :grinning:

I though you meant you were leaving for a looong while (as in months). Wow. Okay.

I don't think you need to apologize, you're an awesome member of the forum! I hope you get a good grade of your project! Good luck and I hope to see ya back in the forum soon :)

Good bye for now! Hope u get an A+++

That is fine that happens to me to! Just telling you you are an awesome coder!

I hope you do good on your project! I wish you luck! Come back soon :slight_smile:

No you're not I'm the worst role model.

Ahhhhhh! No please! You were so nice and helpful and you were on my

"Should become leader list"

I Really appreciate all the kind words everyone... but this says it all..

I should work on my project now.. see you all next week.

This is all my fault!! I'm turning into Donald trump

I really am going to miss you!

I'll miss you!!! And oh my gosh I was soooo frightened there!!! When I read the title it said you were leaving so I literally screamed and I think it woke up some of the elders in my neighborhood... :flushed:

lol, yea I'm about to do my last post before my ipad is taken away.

Oh ok!!! I hope you get a good score on the project!!! :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

Thanks, its 500 points! Well bye for a little while forum!

Ok bye I'll miss you, good luck again!!!:blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

You are going to ace that project because I know you are super smart.

Good luck @SnowGirl_Studios! Please do come back soon! You're AWESOME!