I'm leaving for a little while UNTIL MID MARCH

for_a_while
_bye_
(β—•β€Έβ—•βœΏ)
love_this_community
i'll_be_back_one_day

Hey guys. I have been on the forum quite a lot lately and its taking up a lot of my time.. Just to put this upfront I'M NOT DOING THIS FOR ATTENTION. So i'm lea-ving the forum for a little while.. I'm not too sure if i'm also leaving Hopscotch for a while... Plus i have state testing in a month or so, so i really need to get ready.. I really don't want to leave the forum.. I might check it now and then but i will hardly reply to anything.. But i assure you that everyone on the forum will help take my place and bring the forum up to its highest peak. Great people like @SmileyAlyssa, @Rawrbear @RubyStars @RubyWolf1 @Glitter_Kitty @Gilbert189 @CreativeCoder @LotsaPizza @LazyLizard @oio @OrangeScent1 and so many others! We cant forget the great leaders who will help the forum rise through the roof. @PopTart0219 @t1_hopscotch @Follow4LikesOfficial @BuildASnowman @Kiwicute2016 @CreativeCoder @SmileyAlyssa and @Gilbert189.
These people and so many other will bring this forum to the highest ever! i cant wait to randomly come back one day and see how the forum has grown.. i'm going to be gone for at least 2 months and maybe more... like i said i might randomly check my activity but not reply to anything. I love this community so much and i cant wait to see what it does. I'm thinking about leaving on sunday because i cant leave you guys this quick. I will most likely be more active and coming back in may.

Hopscotch Email

idk if their still allowed but heres mine if you want to use it
SnowGirlStudiosHopscotch@gmail.com

I love you all (as hopscotchers and friends)
SnowGirl Studios :snowflake: :zap:

ahh! No! I suggested you should be leader in a email! Bye!:sob::scream::cold_sweat::fearful::astonished::dizzy_face:(faints)

Everything in its own time.

Aw thanks! I'm thinking of officially leaving on Sunday because its impossible to leave this wonderful community just like that. Hopscotch has become a 3rd home to me

We will miss you SOO much!! Come back soon! (I am honored to be put in the "Amazing" category. I am not that great..)

We'll miss you @SnowGirl_Studios!

I think it's same for me will you ever come back?

We will really miss you! Come back soon! Don't forget about us!
Also, thanks for tagging me!
(Wow, everything everything ended with an explanation point. I've gotta stop doing that.)

I might come back for a few days in march but i wont fully come back til after may when all my finals and stuff are done

I could never forget about anyone!!

Okay! You will be missed!:cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat: holding the tears here! Goodnight!

I just want to say that you make the forums better. You make it happier when it's down. You give us hope. You give us inspiration. And we'll give you love.
We will miss you <3
-@Rawrbear

aw thanks @rawrbear!!! <3

What? NOOOOOOO I will miss you so much!!! I'll be waiting for you if you ever come back... :confounded::confounded::confounded::confounded::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

You made the forums such a better place... You've made me smile wider... Goodbye. :disappointed_relieved:

Here's a like! :heart:

I know you've probably heard this a few tens of times now, but... WE'LL MISS YOU!

And I improved your model a bit on Hopscotch... Please like it before you leave...

. I will most likely be more active and coming back in may. and @XiaoMiaoMi ill check right now and like it

@Gilbert189, @CreativeCoder and @SmileyAlyssa aren't leaders yet, but I think they will be a great addition to the staff! All depends on Liza... :D

I will miss you!
Off topic but I have a Latin National Test next month lol

yea when i put their names i meant them as leaders who dont have the badge. Good luck on your test!

We will all miss you. Good luck! :disappointed_relieved: