I'm leaving A LITTLE BIT (came back)

I'm going forever... click the spoiler. I'll miss you...

Did I say forever? I mean a little bit!! Don't cry!! Anyways I've had a bad week. I've been bullied, along with my friend. I'm also really sad about @Anonymous leaving. Also I'm stuck on hopemon go and can't code. Everyone told everyone about my crush and I have to be in hiding at school. All I can do now is eat fro yo and watch netflix. Give me a couple days and I'll be fine... :sleepy: I'll miss you...

I'm back! It was a nice break!
I'm back! It was a nice break!
Vital message to everyone

Bye fren

Bye fren. I'll miss you!

Aww, thats sad. See you soon!

Ditto fren ;(

So many people leaving

Did you think I was leaving forever when you clicked it?

I'm so sorry you have been bullied, and I know how it is to have the whole school know about my crush :slight_smile:

You will be fine though, it's ok to leave but, I hope you reconsider this. Leaving the forum is hard, and sad for your fans (also know from personal experience)

If your bulling continues, talk to a councilor and a parent. I hope you are better soon!

Nope.

But still. Leaving, so many people are... Yoda is not happy

I'm not leaving forever. I just need time to get over this

Ok, still I am sorry! You seem really cool. Us hopscotchers need to stick together!

#Hopsotchers unite!

Unite! Well, bye... :disappointed_relieved:

Ok, hopefully you take a good break! :slight_smile:

Have a fun break, I will miss you!

Bye. Hope stuff clears out :slight_smile:

That happened to me once ;-;. The worst part is how awkward it is every time you see them.

That happened to me but I got lucky and now we are going out

You need a break Zachy!

Here's mai version of mai-whole-school-knows-about-mai-crush to cheer you up. (I have 0 crush BTW but I think some people have crush on me…)
Jeff: LUCY YOUR CR-
Me: WHY DO YOU DANG CARE ABOUT MAI DANG CRUSH?!?!?!??!!??! MIND YOUR OWN DANG BUSINESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jeff: I know dat you—
Me: SHUT YOUR DANG MOUTH UP AND GET DA DANG OUT OF MAI DANG SIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hahahaha dats funny @StarryDream yo hallarios

@lotsapizza @orangescent1 @poptart0219 are leaving now too... :cry::cry::cry:http://forum.gethopscotch.com/t/anonymous-last-topic/22465?u=zachyswag

LOL thnx @Jades!:sweat_smile: