I'm CRYING! ;n;

And not with tears of joy. Tears of SADNESS, because apparently @friendship2468 got BANNED for freaking 8 YEARS!!!!! That's a little HARSH, don't you think?! I mean, she could always create a new account and come back but STILL!!!!!!! 2024!?!?! Ok. Just a sec, I need to calm down.

calms down

Phooo. Ok. Ok. What I wanted to say is this:

Banning people for eight years is all these:

-unfair
-unacceptable
-immature
-I mean, you could have banned her for a MONTH, and that would have made her go "oh, I did something wrong, so I'm banned for a month. Probably shouldn't do it again."

I was banned for a month twice what's that gonna do
This happened like two months ago it's okay calm down

The Mods meant the 8 years to be like a ban from the forum. Friendship2468 had broken some major forum rules multiple times, so the former mods decided to suspend her for a long time, like a ban, but not really a ban.

Okay hold up. Hold on I need to go calm down

I AM FRIENDSHIP I WAS ALLOWED BACK ON AND BAS AND I DECIDED I SHOULD BE BANNED CALM DOWN

Because she was warned multiple times to follow the rules, otherwise she would be suspended(banned)

Isn't that a little....I don't know, HARSH though?

She has broken mayor rules nad has been suspended a bunch before.
She is a good person who made some mistakes please calm down :0 this happened a while ago.

She was allowed back.

As Inty said, she had broken some rules that could endanger her, and were very serious.

She had broken the rules before, so the mods decided do suspend her for 8 years. So it's basically a ban, but it's not. XD

And don't worry! KayKay is Friendship. She was allowed back! :D