I’m back since my last visit on October 26! But, it’s only because Hopscotch is DRIVING ME CRAZY. Here’s what’s been going wrong since the Hour of Code Update:
- Objects not appearing.
- Trails not working.
- Objects not cloning.
- Clones spawning in the wrong place.
- Objects not doing what they are asked.
- Functions not working.
- Project not syncing.
- Objects not working when an action is called on (i.e. when tapped, pressed, bumps into, =, and, or, etc.)
- When I go to rename a project from the drafts menu, it renames the wrong project.
- Objects not working after the 120th is added.
- Objects not coming to the front.
- Objects not going to the back.
- Objects swapping code? What’s with that?
- Code running backwards.
- Code running in a random order.
I hate to come back after 2 months with nothing but complaints, but this stuff needs to get fixed.