I'm back! :D:D:D

hopscotch
forum

Check this project out!

https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/xqttiqyci

Yassss!!!!!!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Why no partying? :yum:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

YAAAAAAAAYS!

YAAAAAAAAYS!YAAAAAAAAYS!YAAAAAAAAYS!YAAAAAAAAYS!YAAAAAAAAYS!YAAAAAAAAYS!YAAAAAAAAYS!YAAAAAAAAYS!YAAAAAAAAYS!YAAAAAAAAYS!YAAAAAAAAYS!YAAAAAAAAYS!YAAAAAAAAYS!YAAAAAAAAYS!YAAAAAAAAYS!YAAAAAAAAYS!YAAAAAAAAYS!YAAAAAAAAYS!YAAAAAAAAYS!YAAAAAAAAYS!YAAAAAAAAYS!YAAAAAAAAYS!YAAAAAAAAYS!YAAAAAAAAYS!YAAAAAAAAYS!YAAAAAAAAYS!YAAAAAAAAYS!YAAAAAAAAYS!YAAAAAAAAYS!YAAAAAAAAYS!YAAAAAAAAYS!YAAAAAAAAYS!YAAAAAAAAYS!YAAAAAAAAYS!YAAAAAAAAYS!YAAAAAAAAYS!YAAAAAAAAYS!YAAAAAAAAYS!YAAAAAAAAYS!YAAAAAAAAYS!YAAAAAAAAYS!YAAAAAAAAYS!YAAAAAAAAYS!YAAAAAAAAYS!YAAAAAAAAYS!YAAAAAAAAYS!YAAAAAAAAYS!YAAAAAAAAYS!YAAAAAAAAYS!YAAAAAAAAYS!YAAAAAAAAYS!YAAAAAAAAYS!YAAAAAAAAYS!YAAAAAAAAYS!YAAAAAAAAYS!YAAAAAAAAYS!YAAAAAAAAYS!YAAAAAAAAYS!YAAAAAAAAYS!YAAAAAAAAYS!YAAAAAAAAYS!YAAAAAAAAYS!YAAAAAAAAYS!YAAAAAAAAYS!YAAAAAAAAYS!YAAAAAAAAYS!YAAAAAAAAYS!YAAAAAAAAYS!YAAAAAAAAYS!YAAAAAAAAYS!YAAAAAAAAYS!YAAAAAAAAYS!YAAAAAAAAYS!YAAAAAAAAYS!YAAAAAAAAYS!YAAAAAAAAYS!YAAAAAAAAYS!YAAAAAAAAYS!YAAAAAAAAYS!YAAAAAAAAYS!YAAAAAAAAYS!YAAAAAAAAYS!YAAAAAAAAYS!YAAAAAAAAYS!YAAAAAAAAYS!YAAAAAAAAYS!YAAAAAAAAYS!YAAAAAAAAYS!YAAAAAAAAYS!YAAAAAAAAYS!YAAAAAAAAYS!YAAAAAAAAYS!YAAAAAAAAYS!YAAAAAAAAYS!YAAAAAAAAYS!YAAAAAAAAYS!YAAAAAAAAYS!YAAAAAAAAYS!YAAAAAAAAYS!YAAAAAAAAYS!YAAAAAAAAYS!

Also, everyone who said they didn't want me to leave on the I'm Offline Project was featured on my project! :wink:

ARRRRR ■■■■■■ CHARICTER LIMIT!!!!
whoops, I inserted

2627912 Characters?!?!

WOW
o_O

YAAY!!!
LET'S PARTY HARD!
(I WISH WE COULD HAVE A FORUM PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Yaaaaay! I remixed your new project. I just held in a sneeze for you!
Why didn't it say that I got likes?

Click me for spam yaaaay!'s

Are you sure?

Are you sure you are sure?

Are you sure you sure you sure?

Are you sure you sure you sure you sure?

Are you sure you sure you sure you sure you sure?

Are you sure you sure you sure you sure you sure you sure?

Are you sure you sure you sure you sure you sure you sure you sure?

Are you sure you sure you sure you sure you sure you sure you sure you sure?

Are you sure you sure you sure you sure you sure you sure you sure you sure you sure?

Are you sure you sure you sure you sure you sure you sure you sure you sure you sure you sure?

Are you sure you sure you sure you sure you sure you sure you sure you sure you sure you sure you sure?

Are you sure you sure you sure you sure you sure you sure you sure you sure you sure you sure you sure you sure?

IF you want to, then click me.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
—————— It is a flag!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :grinning:

YEEEESS!!!!!!!! How did you get your iPad back though? :yum:

So happeh!
Are you joining bloodbath and doing the music again?
If so, @LotsaPizza, you might want to move me to beta testing if that's available :stuck_out_tongue:
Sorry for being off topic, so glad you're back though!!

Well, you must change your name back to Orangescent now

What did I say this time 🙄:stuck_out_tongue:
Oh I said sorry for being off topic
If off topic was a person:

Off topic

trolled

Lol that's glass

K BACK ON TOPIC

YAY @RAWRBEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yayayayayaayayay

So great!!!

yayayayayayyayaya!!!!!!

yayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayyayayayayayayayyayayayyayayayayyayayayayayayyayayayayaYayayayayyayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayaya yayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayyayayayayayayayyayayayyayayayayyayayayayayayyayayayayaYayayayayyayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayaya yayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayyayayayayayayayyayayayyayayayayyayayayayayayyayayayayaYayayayayyayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayyayayayayayayayyayayayyayayayayyayayayayayayyayayayayaYayayayayyayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayaya yayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayyayayayayayayayyayayayyayayayayyayayayayayayyayayayayaYayayayayyayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayaya yayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayyayayayayayayayyayayayyayayayayyayayayayayayyayayayayaYayayayayyayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayyayayayayayayayyayayayyayayayayyayayayayayayyayayayayaYayayayayyayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayaya yayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayyayayayayayayayyayayayyayayayayyayayayayayayyayayayayaYayayayayyayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayaya yayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayyayayayayayayayyayayayyayayayayyayayayayayayyayayayayaYayayayayyayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayyayayayayayayayyayayayyayayayayyayayayayayayyayayayayaYayayayayyayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayaya yayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayyayayayayayayayyayayayyayayayayyayayayayayayyayayayayaYayayayayyayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayaya yayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayyayayayayayayayyayayayyayayayayyayayayayayayyayayayayaYayayayayyayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayyayayayayayayayyayayayyayayayayyayayayayayayyayayayayaYayayayayyayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayaya yayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayyayayayayayayayyayayayyayayayayyayayayayayayyayayayayaYayayayayyayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayaya yayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayyayayayayayayayyayayayyayayayayyayayayayayayyayayayayaYayayayayyayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayaya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!