Onyx prime. I am so sorry. That…that is not the face of god

The autobots symbol but it looks like primus for real

See ya space cowboys…

Minecraft steve: (punches a panda)

Villagers: >:(

Villagers: why u bully meh panda?
Steve: (: :smiling_imp:

do you call yourself a ‘memelord’

in case anyone’s wondering the latest and only drama in the transformers fandom is that someone photoshopped starscreams face on a screenshot of soundwave (idw) and somehow everyone was led to believe that it was an image from the new idw reboot . That’s all.

apparently donkey kong fandom drama consists of gamer boys and that doesnt interest me at all

image image
Me when I accomplish a simple task and turn to welcome the praise of others but the crowds aren’t cheering

Yes

my Favorite transformers thing is when they yell their own name + the word TRANSFORM before they transform. Bonus points to beast wars bc they let their factions influence it and yell terrorize or maximize depending on which side of the war they’re on. I think this sort of thing should happen more often. For example, in taao I would have really appreciated rat trap yelling ‘RATTRAP, TRANSFORM AND MAXIMIZE’ at least once for the spirit of the thing. Disappointing that hasbro does not care to carry through for me on this

One of the construct icons said ‘plebes’ in this issue of Optimus Prime and I screenshotted it so fast i accidentally turned my iPad off.

im cheering don’t worry

WHY DIDNT ANYONE TELL ME ABT HOW BW BOTANICA LOOKS IM SCREEAMING WHY IS BEAST WARS SO UGLY

The maximals on their way to steal ur girl

I’ve actually been looking at this gif long enough to be reduced to tears by it. Theway Optimus primal foot m oves fhdhshjd i

I want to be able to watch beast wars, I really do, it supposedly has a good plot, but I can’t get past the animation and the designs. I just cant. Call me a coward, I deserve it, but every time I see Optimus primal I lose my ability to continue on

This gif set intrigues me.