Ilovechickens gt

fun
talking
talk-to-me
swindle-lives
‮cipot_lareneg

all of this was just me. I made so many hate accounts, I made sad posts on my chat accounts. I don’t remember the thought process leading up to this, just doing it and the sleepless nights wracked with guilt that folowed

‘ilovechickenshasbadart’ ‘ilovechickensneedstoquit’ ‘iHA.TEilovechickens’ hs h8ters rlly be like that tho

This is really funny tbh but at the same time it’s one of the most embarrassing things I’ve ever done

Well I’m glad I got that off my chest. I hope everyone can forgive me. I’m a different person now I swear.

I CANT BREATHE HHHHHH

“I’ll look into disabling that for you.” This is exactly how I come up with come backs in my head for fake scenarios I subconsciously make up just in case they ever happen

Thats like a bad low budget show

It’s nice to read mtmte revolution after suffering through infiltration. Something funny. Not that Simon fur man doesn’t make jokes, they’re just.not funny. Anyway I really like spinister and misfires holoforms.

Sometimes I forget gi joe and transformers are in the same universe in idw. But then I am forcefully reminded.

mario and alien are in the same universe

This guy is hilarious though bc all of his sketches are stolen transformer girl concept art or soemthing but he just draws over the. Ahem. Chests to make them bigger and the stark quality difference is v amusing

alright i’m not in this fandom but this …

hey I have a question, who does this describe in a movie, Kayro sent it to me without any context.
44%20PM

Idk its probably star wars but idk enough about star wars to say

ok cool.

she emailed me and said it was describing Anakin Skywalker in Revenge of the Sith and that was how she was writing notes for our english teacher who knows nothing about Star Wars.

i think he’s contradicting himself but i’m not conscious enough to be sure

Nikki keeps calling me out for not understanding deadlines :skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones: I’m sorry I’m always late with my article I have anxiety ur latest email feels passive aggressive I will cry

I’m not qualified to write articles bc interviewing ppl is stressful but I can’t quit for another year or two bc like 2 of the writers just quit and I feel like that would be awkward + annoying

Also I need amazon gift cards to buy tfp megatron sharkticon toy for $70