Ilovechickens gt

fun
talking
talk-to-me
swindle-lives
‮cipot_lareneg

I finished speckled rabbit steampunk girl :sunglasses::sunglasses: but i cant post it bc no wifi

Im going to make the black horse goth

As it should be

what about pokemon
i know that already exists but i think that everyone could make really nice character designs
maybe just starters and then branch out depending on how many people would want to do?

theres a lot of pokemon

yeah but only like a few or the starters/ most popular

i find that route cowardly tbh

yeah i can see why its kinda more popular and overdone

You already know whats Next I. I humanize the fortnite loot llama.

Imagine finding out the person who voiced your anime waifu has also voiced someone from thomas the tank engine

In that case im going to do the pong paddles

Idk im just going 2 keep drawing stuff for the minecraft girls even when theyre all designed bc cool

if the xenoblade chronicles fandom doesnt constantly do these memes im not interested

This is what I’m talking about this doesn’t even look like it’s from a transformers show it’s so bad :cold_sweat::cold_sweat:

Ppl think they have hopscotch drama :roll_eyes::roll_eyes: please HMU when you’ve cyberbullied yourself for attention and gave up after a day or two because of how guilty you felt then well talk :relieved::relieved:

please elaborate on this i want all the ilc tea

Ok so u know how. When I was on hopscotch I was eleven and I just did whatever popped into my little gremlin mind. Well i

Ugh I’m so embarrassed about this still

I made my own hate accounts on hopscotch and cyber bullied myself on hopscotch for a full, like, two days bc I wanted attention