Ilovechickens gt

fun
talking
talk-to-me
swindle-lives
‮cipot_lareneg

The past 3 volumes have had the word chaos in the title. Also :parking:lease idw nothing has even happened why is this taking you 10 volumes

When everybodys laughing at a joke but you don’t get it

If galvatron wants to team up with the autobots…to stop the d-void…maybe he should be less obtuse about it…literally Nothing is stopping him from telling Optimus the same spiel he told his ‘army’ (the twenty corpses from crab planet), so why is he just postulating about how they have to band together for the greater good two times and then attacking the autobots when they don’t immediately agree. How is this helping. Why did he kill everyone on kimia

In what universe is this persuasive???

‘A threat that could destroy us all’ I KNOW GALVATRON WENT A BIT BONKERS FROM THE DEAD UNIVERSE AND THE STUPID HEART OF DARKNESS BUT HE HONESTLY DOESNT SEEM TOO EAGER TO STOP THE D-VOID

:// Megatron was not this ripped last issue but, ok livio ramondelli, I see you

…I know these guys.

I cannot BELIEVE I read volumes upon volumes of comics to figure out what happened w/ vector sigma and cyclonus and rodimus or whatever and then it just…skipped over the issue i guess because one moment Optimus is charging into vector sigma with the matrix and then it’s some weird future vision thing with ironhide and then the next volume is literally just jumping ahead to combiner wars?!? I’m so confused and angry!!!

Oooook Now I can read mtmte thank g0d

@ChickenGirl

Why is MTMTE so SAD ??!!

I’ve been crying about the overlord incident for hours g0d prowl is awful so is overlord I jusg-

On a lighter note why is tailgate so freaking LITLE

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Apparently unleashing the void breaks the Drawing Topic. Go figure.

Yeah I can’t access ur gt either bc u use too many of those Zalgo letters :/// it crashes the webpage every time I try to go in oop

the void is too powerful

Ok, try it now. I removed the problem.

Prowl…I don’t feel so good…