Ilovechickens gt

fun
general_topic
talking
talk-to-me
swindle-lives

Happy to entertain!

Well not **tons. There are limits to what the Bumblebee Mug can contain

A moment of silence for the watercolor brush, the digital pen, and the fade pen. Where would my art be without them?

Let’s have a moment of silence for mainly the dip pen but also the particle airbrush too

sshhhhhhhhhhhh

Like if you agree

Went 2 craft warehouse and my mom wouldn’t let me get a sign that said Hey Y’all in big fancy letters can you believe?

Also she wouldn’t let me get a hat that said dog is good and that makes me real sad

NUUUUUUUUUUUUU BUTERCUP DESERVES TO HAVE THAT HAT

WOAOAOOAOAOAOOAAAAAAAA

WASSDGGDJSHFHKSKSHSH

AASSSSSFSHFDHGFKJGKHGYJFYI

HHHSHSHJSJSHHH

THE BUTTON RELEASES THE CASSTETESGHDHKDKDLKDJJ

It came w/ two laserbeaks I’m thrilled

SOUNDWAVE DO THE DAB

5 minutes of having this toy and rumbles hand is already stuck. But like none of the limbs have popped off so that’s a step up from like. The actual Hasbro™️ toys so

2019 is the year we become reasonable people and realize taao starscream and windblade both have intensely homosexual energies and stop shipping them for the love of god-

This post is meant to be read in :sparkles: beautiful cursive :sparkles: which is unfortunately unattainable on this website via the minimal amount of energy I am willing to expend

I like transformers so much I learned how to draw them now that’s some real Fandom Dedication