Ilovechickens gt

fun
general_topic
talking
talk-to-me
swindle-lives

>:3c

Then his proximity sensors went off and the ground next to the pit erupted in a spout of dirt. Out of the hole crawled a shambling mass of dirty rust-red plating. Huge silver claws caught the meager light of Starscream’s optics and his spark dropped.
You must be Ped.” he said, stepping backwards from what was now apparent to be a massive Cybertronian, not nervous at all. “You’re…quite the big one, aren’t you?”
“I’m Ped.” Ped said.

why is this the coolest thing ive ever written lollll

‘you must be ped’ ‘im ped’ fskdlfjslkh thanks me from like last month

and then like a few paragraphs later starscream kills him ig its what he deserves ??

gently browsing me relatively old stuff and this is…ha this is kinda gay

i legitimately feel so accomplished ive written like, what, 6 things? theyre not even as stinky and gross as they could be. epic what a great year this has been

its Pat Yourself On The Back Sunday everyone look at what youve done and stop being so self deprecating for a moment. accomplishments are cool. validate yourself when no one else will. thank you. goodnight

That’s practically impossible on this forum.

Happy holidays time to read the idw holiday special again because. Um.tumblr_pk95yxJ8HD1wq2ysj_540

HEY GUYS WHY DOES BAYVERSE WHEELJACKS DESIGN LOOK LIKE THAT IM SHAKING

download%20(5)
THIS IS LEGITIMATELY THE MOST TERRIFYING THING IBE EVER SEEN THERE ARE ACTUAL TEARS IN MY EYES

Ironhidequewheeljack
THE OBLY EMOTIOIN I AM CAPABLE OF FEELUNG ABOUT THIS IS UTTER HORROR WTH

I’m… not a big fan

Christ I hated Michael bay before but this really is the last straw. Where does this man live I need to have a talk with him

This is somrthing straight out of my nightmares. The hair. The teeth. I’m ffshdjjskajdhg

300px-Dark-of-the-moon-que-face-closeup
I don’t even have anything funny to say about this I’m completely consumed by rage and terror someone send help

Creepy guy
Looks like Extreme Lord Hordak

my brother asked me what my ‘bots ships’ are and that has really brought my entire existence into perspective.

HHFSGDGD ITS HIM RAVENOUS TERRORCON LEADER HUN-GURRR

Also now I have socks with cv megatrons face on them and I think that’s incredibly neat