Illuminati Project Requests

Hello there!
I am now taking requests. No, not the art ones where I draw you, (I am bad at art :sweat_smile:)
I am taking illuminati requests.

What is that? I'll explain.

If you checked out my account, I have published 4 projects. Donald trump is illuminati, minecraft is Illuminati, OrangeScent is Iluminati, and LotsaPizza is NOT illuminati.

I am running out of ideas, so I will be taking requests! Just think of something that you think will be funny about why somethings (or someone) is in the illuminati. I'll be doing as much as I can. I am saying this because I do not want to post this on my account. (It takes too much space)
If you have no idea what I'm saying, check this out. https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/xnsl0tow4

-Anonymous

Do one for me and @MobCraft! We're doing it to each other too! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Do it for me! I already have an idea! :laughing:

Do it for me! I wanna be in the Illuminati! Here's mine, about my username, not me myself.

Let's break it down. Awesome has 7 letters. Luggage has 7 letters. But wait! Luggage is awesome. Luggage is awesome. "Luggage is awesome" has 18 characters. 18 divided by 6 is 3. 6 divided by 2 is 3. 3 is illuminati. Awesome is luggage, and luggage is illuminati, we know that. So, Kitty. Kitty has 5 letters. Towel has 5 letters. 5-5= 0 0 looks like a circle. Circles are eyes. Illuminati has 1 eye. Eye= 3 letters. The illuminati is 3. Kitty is towel, and towel is illuminati. So, Luggage + Towel= 12 letters. 12 divided by 4 is 3. 3 is illuminati. I got my name from the Hopscotch random name generator. THE HOPSCOTCH RANDOM NAME GENERATOR IS ILLUMINATI!

Do me!!! I will give a bit of info, you can find clues.
My age is 9
My FIRST name is Erica
On hopscotch I'm gamergirlofgamers
On the forum I'm hoppertoscotch
I have 2 cats
I love to learn about Science
I play Baseball

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Could I have one please? Here are the facts:
I carry the latest desktop-clothes-peg weapons #100%True!
Has been seen making potions #100%True!
Has been seen with a nerf gun #100%True!
Uses really hard codes #100%True!
Codes have dots and geometric shapes like triangle...#50%True!
That's all thanks!

@Follow4LikesOfficial that is not personal info.

O_o

Yep one of my favourite things to do! But let's get back on topic!

@seawolfwerehorse when did I ask why we don't share personal info?

God dang conspiracy theorist.

@seawolfwerehorse I'm not. You just kinda randomly said it.

Thanks for reminding, although I emailed the hopscotch team. They said it was okay, so :grin:. Thanks for being aware though!

Alright. I'm working on yours right now. Just need to soak my brain with some knowledge!

@MobCraft makes great illuminati projects too! The next one I'm doing is MagmaPoP. :stuck_out_tongue: