If you where to pick only 26 emoji's and symbols, what would they be?

help

If you where to pick only 26 emoji's and symbols, what would they be?

The reason I ask this is because I'm making a working keyboard for hopscotch...

...with some really cool features I'm going to keep secret until the project is published. One of the features will be emojis. Instead of adding every single emoji and make the project lag, or crash, I will only use twenty-six of the emojis. I need your help deciding which emojis I will keep/use for the final project. I recommend frequently used emojis, favorite emojis, and most loved emojis. Thanks -TU

:slight_smile::sweat_smile::smiley::joy::smile:🤣:grin::slight_smile::laughing::blush::innocent::heart_eyes::slight_smile::kissing_heart::upside_down::kissing::wink::kissing_smiling_eyes::relieved::kissing_closed_eyes::yum::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue::hugging::nerd:

Btw are u @Ed_DJ2 or @Fun_in_the_Sun?

I'm @Ed_DJ2

What happened?

Why did you leave the forum? ;-;

I used to doc with you on my old account

I would use these, because I use them a lot, and many of them can be used to express tons of different things.
:grinning::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::wink::sunglasses::fearful::sob::thinking::heart_eyes::laughing::joy::hugging::rage::smiling_imp::scream:
Those are only 14, but I think they are the best ones.

I didn't leave, I like... 🤷‍♂️

Oh okay.... lol...

idk, just add :dolphin: as one of them

Nice :ok_hand:

Btw whenever I add a ton of periods at the bottom of a reply, it because it less than 20 characters

I am making a keyboard too xD

:birthday::cake::poop::scream_cat::pig::man:🏻‍:computer::fire::tea::poop::fish_cake::badminton::grey_exclamation::smiling_imp::doughnut::snake::birthday::poop::cold_sweat::thinking::joy:🤣:slight_smile::blush::money_mouth::poop:

I think everyone is. I know of three possible methods, one with a character limit, but that can also recognize what the player typed.

who else thinks :bento: should be there

:smiley::nerd::grin::blush::no_mouth::heart_eyes::slight_smile::laughing::smile::innocent::sunglasses:

🦆:dog:🦊:lion_face::bug:🦋:crab:🦑:hatched_chick::ghost::space_invader:🦈

(๑╹ω╹๑ )
^ - ^
(°▽°)
^_^
( ^ω^ )
(^▽^)
(╹◡╹)
(*^^)
o∀*∀o
(^^*)
(●´ω`●)
(≧∇≦)
ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=┌(; ̄◇ ̄)┘
@(・●・)@

You can get past having to do that by putting a < and then a > with words between them. Just don't put spaces.

Maybe some of these? :railway_track::park::desert::tent::camping::sunrise::sunrise_over_mountains::city_sunset::city_dusk::cityscape::night_with_stars::bridge_at_night::milky_way::stars::sparkler::fireworks::rainbow::homes::european_castle::japanese_castle::stadium::statue_of_liberty::wolf:

:cross::nose::flushed::muscle::evergreen_tree::lollipop::soccer::volleyball::books::heart::kr::us:
These are a dozen of my favorites.

:joy::kissing_heart::heart::cold_sweat::scream::blush::sweat_smile::ok_hand:🏻:heart_eyes::cry::rage::yum::yellow_heart::banana:
Some

:grinning::sweat_smile::joy::kissing_heart::heart_eyes::yum::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::disappointed::unamused::persevere::rage::scream::smiling_imp::japanese_ogre::poop::smiley_cat::smile_cat::joy_cat::heart_eyes_cat::smirk_cat::kissing_cat::scream_cat::crying_cat_face::ok_hand::heart::wheelchair::100:

Heres my few