If you post a pic of yourself

If you post a picture of yourself, what happens? I'm not going to do that but I'm just wondering.

First like and reply

It will probably be flagged and you will be asked to delete the post. At least that's what I think.

People may flag it but I lent becuase it's legal to post a picture of your self.

Look at @Funky_63_Greenland's post.

Your fine but you may be at risk, people may track you down I highly doubt but just stay cautious but your fine!

Oh I'm not going to do it. Also, what did @Funky_63_Greenland post?

We had debate about this. Really, don't do it. It will probably be flagged. But if you do, which I don't recommend, it's at your own risk. But do not do it. real funky does, but I don't think you should. Tag Liza or Rodrigo

Oh okay thatnks. I was just wondering

@rodrigo said it was okay!

What did @Funky_63_Greenland post?

His profile is himself.

even if it is okay I'd still be cautious, most people on here don't even state their location

He said something about if you share that on hopscotch the app it's not okay but this is the Internet your safe pretty much!

You can either check the meta data or the i.p ad.ress to track peoplw down right?

Oh. Is that profile pic him?

Ok. You can. But it's at least your own risk. Anyone on the internet can see it and well... It's your choice.

Theoretically, if you were amazing with computers you probably could. I don't see why you'd want to though

Yes!

@Kiwicute2016 @BuildASnowman @PopTart0219, I'm a little confused on this. Funky says its at your own risk, so is it allowed?

I never would post a pic of myself, but just wondering for future reference. :sweat_smile:

WAIT WHATTTTT!!!! So you mean to tell me, there are adults on here? Eh I knew that.

Same though