If You Need Pictures But Can't Subscribe I Will Help!

hopscotch
help
helpwithcode

If you want pictures for your project and you can't subscribe tell me what pictures you need with you HS name and I will get them for you in the next 48 hours!!
-@laser_eyed_puppy/NeonPuppy413

I changed the title of this topic so it would be easier to read, but you can change it back if you want

Oh! Can your help me?

Yes of course @DinoProductions!!!

What pictures do you need??

If you're ready, I will send a project saying to 'laser_eyed_puppy'. Pls remix that project with the picture.
Thanks.

thats copyright tho..............................................................................................................................................

I'll give credit to the picture

Okay ready and to give credit my real username is NeonPuppy413!

How about now? We should be on at th same time

Good!!!:):wink: On now!!

Do you still have the subscription?
If so, please put this picture: https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/IqG8fcZ8mi_yQhyrgkxjonIizIOMSkSEBfuPGjjxM_WVCeCA5kDHHBL9IaAG3gj8HHFh6ZBH6OHRqgTnMqpqbYWpXm2bXu8DZkSRlWV-PKeyzydNc8VjMgPGdby8pJ4mcoY8tFbX-InvFdoAu6recU14lFn9EPbckpol79TukiX_aGDLYnFBbJU=w384-h384-nc
In my latest cookie clicker project. Thanks!
a.k.a https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/yshlf94ap

Also, you'll get credit!

@TheRealBlah I will get it to u now! What is you HS user??

Mr Blah Blah ƌ.
(There's a link in the post!)

I did it (since the post had an image it needs to be checked first!)

Thwanks!
What was the project called?

Here is your image! Is what it is called (not grood thumbnail pic)

I found the project!

I'm sowwy for sorta wasting your time asking you to get an image but I think the wait time and overall quality of the project were changed after the image so I decided to delete it from the later projects. Anyways you'll still get credit.