If you lived with one hopscotcher, then who would it be?

hopscotchers
friends

YAS @HopscotchRemixer COME TO MAI PLACE WE CAN ThRoW dEm TaBlEs!!!

4 Likes

Thxxx
I would live with Lisa or @PaigeysFriends (all of them)

13 Likes

Oh maw gawd!
(Throws a table)

3 Likes

Wait whaaaaaaaat? Thanks friendpai! :cry::cry::cry: You and @glam_unicorn made my day!

4 Likes

YESHHHB, WE COULD PARTY TO HAMILTON ALLL NIGHT. then cry. I’d cry. welp, I’d be the only one crying XD

whoah. I’m amaizng.

I FEEL SO HONORED RIGHT NOW.

5 Likes

@waddlemarco, definently
It feels like I already do.

5 Likes

I’d love to live with @FearlessPhoenix and @smishsmash these girls have made me a better person and honestly I don’t think I could live without them :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

13 Likes

I would love to live with @Gobli09, but we might get into potato cookie fights.
Or maybe @Explorer_, as she has such an optimistic attitude!

7 Likes

I have a nice box

True…
That’s a problem…
But they’re fun anyways :smile:

6 Likes

Thank you very much.

4 Likes

You’re the most welcome! Love your art btw =DDD

5 Likes

I would live with @PaperBagHat_meep. You can listen to her talk ALL DAY without getting bored! :smile:

6 Likes

Honestly, I’d live with you because we are the same age

4 Likes

AND of course I would live with you too @FluffyMice !!!

6 Likes

If here was a clone @Doughnut_The_Hole I would LIVE WITHIT. Totally.

4 Likes

Haha!!! I wouldn’t because I would have to share my food!

2 Likes

OMG your so nice! I try to stay positive on the forum. If I could live with anyone it would probably be with all @ExpoList because everyone there is so amazing!

14 Likes

U, this is a tough question. I would be with @CrookedCat6519, but I see him every day at school, and he sort of left Hopscotch. I might be with @Petrichor, or @Dude73, @Paige1212, and a lot others. Like Rawrbear.

5 Likes

Thxxxxxxxx suuuuuuuu much fren ur amazin

3 Likes

Ah, the good days XD

2 Likes