If You Are Struggling From Hate, Read

dont_quit
iloveyou

I love you.

PS quote for a secret message! Fine I'll show you:

iloveyousoooomuchandicantimaginelifewithoutyou. If you want to leave Hopscotch, why? Who will bring happiness into my life? Please, please, please disregard hate and pay attention to love. Because I give you all of mine.>

~TF

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Aww that's so nice even though I don't have hate

iloveyousoooomuchandicantimaginelifewithoutyou.
Is what it said.

@seawolfwerehorse here

Edited it :wink: hehe new message!

Just saw it and niiccceeeee

I just really don't want people to feel miserable... Cause I know the feels! I've tried to... Pass, let's say... Before because I was bullied so much. I don't want others to feel that way, so... :blush::sweat_smile:

Some please give me what the quote says, it doesn't work for me for some weird reason. Or @LotsaPizza, could you hit the notepad thing?

I just got you a nice topic badge :wink:

I would like that post of yours, but I can't. 2 GOSH DARN HOURS!!! WHY FORUM!! JUST WHHYYYYYYY!!!

Thanks @LotsaPizza i wish that this could be true though.. Bullyin g is part of mine and many others daily life.. But Hate on hopscotch should truly stop i love how you are doing this! i hope it brightens others days as much as it did mine

The quote please?

I revealed it :wink:

@Phase_Admin

-cc

Quote or edit this if you want to see my message.

You just see random tags, so you can look inside to see what the heck it means XD

At one point in Hopscotch, I wanted to leave because I had not attention and only got likes every 3 or 4 projects. Now I am like, gimme all dat likes! Actually, I usally get 5 likes on at each project. But I wanted to quit just because I didn't get enough views. I wish I could like your post, but sadly no.

@Phase_Admin
2 GOSH DARN HOURS!!! WHY FORUM!! JUST WHHYYYYYYY!!!

thanks!