Idle tapper comp

This is a tapping comp.
In this competition you will be using this game - https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/11n4ztt4a3

You need to send a screenshot of your score (the full page) by 2021-05-17T14:00:00Z

(only one pic per person)

Rules

None just tap.

Prizes

1st- 15 seeds
2nd- 10 seeds
3rd- 5 seeds

Tags

@/omtl
@/The_Raptors

• I will compete!
  • Nope tapping is not my thing

0 voters

12 Likes

I can give 100 NP and a plant to first, 75 NP to second, and 50 NP to third.
Also I’m in and I’m gonna tap a lot.

4 Likes

I’ll give 300 AB for 1st only

3 Likes

Remember to not post too many images tho! A linked remix with the score clearly visible on the thumbnail is best.

If not, just screenshot each Highscore and post one picture of the best score here the day they’re due :))

Images cost real money and that’s important to remember

8 Likes

Ok so only one score per person?

2 Likes

We can’t link it cus it has seed block. Maybe if he made a version of it without seed block then we could link. Also that way no one would get a head start if they already started.

3 Likes

ah whoops, my bad

yeah, you could do it that way! It’d encourage people to be mindful of what they post :))

6 Likes

Yes I will make sure to enforce it.

1 Like

@PumpkinGirl can up you put this (only one pic per person) after the “send a screen shot of your score” at the top. thanks!

4 Likes

I have 2,000,000 now!

1 Like

I see. I’m sad cus my hopscotch won’t work. But when it starts working I’m gonna win this.

1 Like

here you g here’s my score

1 Like

R u sure? There r 2 ppl I know of that have 2 mil.

1 Like

Yeah, I have almost 3 mil
You only have 1 pic

1 Like

Now I have 10M coins

1 Like

I see. Either way I’m gonna win once my hopscotch starts working. No one here knows how fast I can tap. But I’m prob gonna still lose cus idk how fast y’all can tap

2 Likes

I can tap 1000 per 10 seconds as max

1 Like

I can help your device work I’m like a device controller lol well I got 6 fingers 6 picaxe 5 cookie 5 milk 5 grandmas 5 chef 4 factories and 5 portals

1 Like

What’s with the name of the candy shop. That’s your username?

It’s my alt. Because I can’t get onto my main and it was my first account

3 Likes