Idk what to make... HELP

I have NO IDEA what to code...but i want to be a famous hopscotcher.... Have any ideas, all ideas will be credited, BTW, follow me on hopscotch as WhisperingWings

You don't have to be famous on hopscotch just do your best. @PopTart0219 has and awesome list of things you can make!

But... I feel.. I ignored on hopscotch... I try so hard... But it is too late now, Hopscotch has declared it favourites.... Valgo, OrangeScent, Poptart, etc

Oh I feel like I'm ignored sometimes I'm not one of those popular people but I made one simple project and got heaps of likes

It's different for u... I used to be kinda popular... But it just vanished...

Pop tart has a huge list of ideas. @PopTart0219, time to bring out the list.

My ideas are:
Simulater
Music
Drawing pad
Hopscotchify a real game

My tips for you are:
Don't worry how popular you are just work hard and code
If you work hard you can get on featured
Have fun

Tell me the ones you like, and I'll elaborate

Rainforest music
My Pet Bird
Hotel Manager
Buisness Master
iPod with Music
Little Alchemy
Stay Alive game through choices
Space Game
Racing (Space Race?)
Draw a Character
Make Your Own Character
Illusions
Shooting Star game/comet
Drawing Pad multiple brushes
[food or drink] maker
Grocery store
Coffee house
Dodger
Nibbles
Duck Hunt
Dinner Dash
Stay Alive
Veterinarian
Coffee House
Mall Manager
A board game (Life, Monoply, etc.)
A cooking game
A spy movie
A school movie
A school simulator
A simulator
A maze
Something 2.5D
An arcade game
Pixel art
Emoji pixel art
Don't let the Pigs(animal) Pass
In-Editor Scavenger Hunt
Food launcher
RNA Transcription
Create a store
Chocolate maker

Just create whatever you think would work! Usually,maher I make a project and aim for being Featured or something of similar caliber, I try to make something original that will knock people's socks off. Something not seen before and amazing and creative,

But you don't always need to aim high. This isn't a popularity contest, this is a place to code.

Don't worry about being popular, because Hopscotch is about coding! As long as you're learning something, you're popular in my list!

Everybody feels a little left out at times, for example I worked really hard on a collab with bananadog and on my side I got 7 likes and on hers she got over 100! I definitely know ho you feel. You could try making a simulater of some sort or a drawing board?

I like the iPod idea, Hotel manager game, Rainforest music, school simulator (lol, on my old acc i was working on that) a spy movie, don't let the animals get in, i like most of them, but I can't remember them XD) and Senpai #32, thank u so much for noticing my topic!!!

Yes, my friend, i guess, you are right (remember, we were friends??)

Ok, @UnicornTaco3. Wait... I gotta stop there. Unicorn... taco?! I mean, have those two words ever previously been juxtaposed in the history of the English language? Good grief, that's random! And what ever became of 1 and 2? Ima order me a "unicorn taco" next time I go to Mi Ranchito's! :laughing: And why stop at one or two?! Right? :laughing:

Anyway, if you're still not sold, you can always accept my five-element challenge! It'd be cool to see your version of fire or water or the mysterious element-5. If you're curious at all, look-up the topic. It's recent.

Good luck!

UnicornTaco.... I just wrote the first two things that came to mind, and that is not my hopscotch name, so yah, it could well be the first time those two AWESOME words have been combined!!

Just use your imagination. You will always know what to make. ☄

Did I answer the question to late?

No... It's fine 202020 ( i think that is enough characters)

(Your username just happens to be my favorite words. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:) anyways, I recommend getting a coding partner! They are so awesome and will help get cool ideas!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Cool, where can u get one?