Ideas for features in my game

I have the concept down; though, I want to know what features i should add.

4 Likes

What game?

1 Like

It’s not published yet, so far you just have a caveman named ooga booga and it will move when the iPhone is not pressed and stop moving when the screen is pressed

1 Like

Hi! Could you provide more information about your game? What is it about? Maybe include a link to the project. That way you can get better feedback.

You could also ask this on YCTAYHCH if you want. There are lots of people there who would love to help!

6 Likes

have you seen this topic - may give some inspiration!

hmm will you be beta testing these features here too?
- if it’s just idea brainstorming - I could split into the YCTAYHCH?

5 Likes

It’s about a caveman that will move when you don’t press the screen and stop moving when you press the screen

2 Likes

Ooh very fun! Is there any sort of goal in the game right now, or is that what you want ideas about?

2 Likes

[quote=“SwimGirlStudios, post:7, topic:58960”]Is there any sort of goal in the game right now, or is that what you want ideas about?
[/quote]

I would like ideas for a goal

1 Like

Well, I might of accidentally deleted apart of the quote command

1 Like

Hmm here are some ideas that I have…

• The caveman is running away from a mammoth while avoiding falling rocks
  • The caveman is trying to collect fruits and berries from the bushes - if he runs past them he loses points, but if he stops at the right time he gets them
  • The caveman is lost in the forest and has to find his way back home
    - This could also include different levels if you wanted (lost in the forest, desert, snow, etc.)

Do these ideas help? If you like one, I can help you come up with more specifics (:

3 Likes

Yes, that actually sounds like a fun thing to do I like that idea!

3 Likes

Ooh and if you wanted, certain colored berries could give different amounts of points, or there might be one berry that’s dangerous or something, and ends the game if you collect it.

I’m excited to see your game! You can tag me when you publish it if you want, or if you want someone to test it for you, I would be happy to (:

3 Likes

Ok, thanks for the concept!

2 Likes

Oh, and I’m a member now!

Does anyone have ideas for other features?

Edit: I almost forgot to put bushes!

Hm…maybe could go here?
Or, if you want ideas, here???

1 Like

@SwimGirlStudios, here the game is!

https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/11h0mwx8ru

2 Likes

It looks awesome! Nice job!

2 Likes

Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just look at those M E N A C I N G eyes in the bush!

1 Like