2 Likes

It was not! I was being honest!

2 Likes

My post m8, my post…

Total bruh moment lol

1 Like

Oh. I thought you mean my post.

2 Likes

@Ultimatetextartist, the idea is great, but the tabs in HS are now clean. There won’t be any chatting or role playing in any of the tabs because even newest is gone. The only way to see chatting or role playing is if you search using the search bar.

6 Likes

Or if you follow users who Rp, it would show up in your “Following” tab…

1 Like

Well, as long as they aren’t visible unless you search for them, it’s fine I guess. It’s just maybe not the app to do it.

1 Like

Problem is, Rp’s still use up server space

4 Likes

Server space? So HS servers can only hold a limited amount of projects? Does that mean HS won’t last forever because it will run out of space?

3 Likes

I mean, it should be pretty easy to get the forum if not. Maybe THT could add a way to access the forum through the app or something, which would be pretty cool.

3 Likes

Yeah, that’s a great idea! If this happens, THT should probably post a project saying that people should just code with HS and can talk on the forum instead so that people know for sure. I mean, it’s definitely an easy solution that would work, so I wouldn’t be surprised if THT put it into action! :3

2 Likes

The forum isn’t meant for just chatting either, and if THT wanted the forum in the app, they probably would have done it already.

Apple has an easy API that allows you to open a safari “tab” in any app with a given url

3 Likes

Yeah, but a lot of what people talk about could definitely fit in with topics here on the forum. And, I guess THT would have done it already. Who knows. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

2 Likes