Idea: Reporting Usernames

This a suggestion for hopscotch. sometimes, people think that it is funny to put inappropriate words or phrases in their usernames. a kids coding app shouldn’t have this. many people bypass the filter, so i think it would be good, when you are viewing their profile, to have something where you tap their username at the top to report it. it would come up with something similar to the project report popup.
@team_foster_keefe

do we need this?
  • Yes
  • Maybe
  • No

0 voters

14 Likes

Where have you been sighting this? Well, inappropriate usernames @moocow?

8 Likes

great idea, although for now you can email yuanyuan (help@gethopscotch.com) if you see inappropriate usernames :))

7 Likes

Good Idea :grinning:

5 Likes

Good idea, but you can already do this by emailing help@gethopscotch.com to report a username. This may still be helpful though

5 Likes

Great idea!

6 Likes

agreed! ik that u and me have seen several inappropriate users, but I think this would help! :DD

5 Likes

Oh yes, exquisite! Just what is needed… not everyone can send an email. (Including me… I’d appreciate it if you didn’t ask why.)
I’ve seen many usernames that are rather and in some cases, extremely rude and/or inappropriate.
Hey @Yuanyuan have you seen this? I think it’s worthy of being written down and taken in as an official suggestion.

6 Likes

boop, @yuanyuan ^^

3 Likes

Ah yes, we need this!

4 Likes