Idea for update

There would be an extra button to start a collab.

You would invite users, and send the request for the collab to tht.

Users in the invites would get notified with user and pass if collab is accepted, and collabs would have subscriptions automatically.

@Ana @Rodrigo @awesomeonion @pomtl

31 Likes
Collaboration functionality
Copy and paste code into another project?

1st post, people
Now that’s over

4 Likes

That’s makes mes sads

4 Likes

That would be a good idea. Have you emailed them yet?

5 Likes

Sounds like an awesome idea!

6 Likes

This is a great idea! Then that would take away hacking and stuff…

5 Likes

Great idea, this would be really cool!

4 Likes

Wait… can you explain more. I dont get it.

3 Likes

A different idea is to have it per project so you can do it without making more accounts

4 Likes

Im still confused

3 Likes

Nevermind, I get it. But no the forum is here for a reason. And all the beginners would make 2 accounts and then one of them ask for a collab and the second accept it. There FREE subscription. Everyone would find a way to get a FREE subscription because of the 15 rule project thing.

2 Likes

I think like instead of creating collaboration accounts and having to expose the password and username on the forum, you would send a request to THT and they would send it out and like create the acc.

7 Likes

Instead of a collab… have it so multiple people can work on one project. then when it gets published it has all the names of the people.

3 Likes

But even better there should be something that you can join a group and then you can do the stuff I said in the post above.

3 Likes

Bacicly scratch’s studios.

3 Likes

Nice idea but free subscription wouldn’t roll bc ppl would just make a collab acc w just them just to gt subscription

4 Likes

Thats what I said

4 Likes

That would be cool!

4 Likes

Yes this would also be great!

3 Likes

It would be neat if ppl could code on a collab together at the same time, something like how google docs works

5 Likes