Idea for block in Hopscotch called: ‘summon random entity’

Hi so what If we added a block in Hopscotch called: ‘summon random entity’ and what it does is it adds a random object in a random position on the stage and gives it a completely random set of code?

This is completely random, but what do you think? XD
@PumpkinGirl, will you pls make this an actual topic?

15 Likes

Idrk about that

5 Likes

That would be fun, especially if you just want to play around with code and see what it does!

11 Likes

but it doesn’t have like a “program” use tho like other things that you use to make the projects themselves from so tht probably wont add it but cool idea nonetheless

6 Likes

Well, you could learn some new functions for code. Random code put in can be made with randoms, but… a lot of them…hm…

6 Likes

Yeah IK Hopscotch won’t add them but yeah i still think it’s a fun idea XD

4 Likes

There is another way to do that. Look at the code of this. It’s another way to do that.

3 Likes

That is just random position, I meant having random code like bouncing or changing color

3 Likes

It is a fun idea, but you can already sort-of do that.

3 Likes

I made a project that does random stuff here.

4 Likes

Yeah, something like that…

4 Likes

I like this idea, but what will you use it for if the code is random?

5 Likes

I honestly don’t know what I would use this for. Maybe I could use it if I’m making a game and I want to show that someone in the game is mad and does random stuff.

5 Likes

Maybe if you’re new to coding, you could use the block (or ability) to figure out what the code does by playing around with it?

6 Likes

Well that’s a good reason.

But if you go to edit mode, doesn’t the char and its code will be gone and you cant see what’s inside?

6 Likes

Sounds like a fun little thing you can use for getting ideas or learning code! Maybe this could be added as an extra :wink:

3 Likes

Haha but imagine the random code makes the angry person just

Repeat forever{
Function.jump}
XD

2 Likes

How would you see the code, if it is summoned wiht a block?

6 Likes

Oh, true…

1 Like

Yeah… I recently thought of that … oh well

3 Likes