[Idea] Collaborations. To stop being hacked

ideas

The idea behind this is to not require to create accounts and share them.
If you do then you might end up hacked or...

I've comme up with an idea very hard to make but I have taken eome time to make it as simple as possible.

So, I've tought about maybe adding the three dots ... while editing a project but that would be disturbing, so why not put it there:
You know how to delete a project right? You keep pressing a project untill it shakes then you see the x button.
We could put a share button right next to it.

Then when you click on it, it pops up something where you enter the people you want to have access.

The project then goes into published with a little :lock: Next to it so only you and people assigned can access it.
You can also add anyone else anytime by saving it to your drafts and doing the same thing.
1- Reminder, you cannot access the project if someone else is already working on it.

What do you think?
The only disadvantage is that people may send "private messages" that other people can't see. Unless it is monitored, this would be negative.

More things we could add
Just like logs, you can see what the person edited exactly, what codes...
You could also know when they've done it.

good idea, and you did catch the flaw, and it's a big one, plus that'd take a while to put into hopscotch, and the people who have the project shared to them could just delete everything, but other than that good idea

Well actually, only the one who created the project can delete his own project, because it's in his publish bar. the other persons can only edit it. If they click on the three dots, they wouldn't be able to delete it.

I mean as in delete the scripts themselves

Oh, well you're right but no-one would do that, you aren't going to share with someone that would do that, plus you could easily report him.
And you you never know, then you can just save the project in your drafts as backup.