I would like permission from some admins to do somthing that includes Roblox

So I about to get a little un hopscotch related here but I have Roblox, and in Roblox u can make your own 3D games (idk how to explain this so Google Roblox) anyway u can team up and make games, well me and my Roblox friend, Boxles245 have made a group in Roblox called Playr acting
I asked Boxles245 to make it for me because u need somthing called Builders club and if u don't have it u can't make groups and I don't have it
So anyway if u have Roblox can u join this group and its ur choice and we can chat here because there's a message system in Roblox and u need to verify ur email to do it but it won't work for me so I can't message other Roblox players about the collab and this is the only place I can chat
We're just going to use the chat thing so we can talk to each other about the collab, also the verify email thing is broken for other people too and this is the only safe place I can chat
Please let me make a topic for this with @trust_level_4 and @staff and @admins permission

8 Likes

This is very off topic!

4 Likes

It's not off topic it's un hopscotch related but for a good reason

4 Likes

How do you make the games? :s

3 Likes

We only talk about hs related things on the forum. You can recycle! I will delete my posts!

3 Likes

Only if it is not coding related :wink:

4 Likes

XD do u not get what I'm trying to do here and why it's so important to me
An didn how to recycle topics so...

4 Likes

And it's coding related because Roblox it making games with Lua

6 Likes

Are you going to make a hs game about it?

2 Likes

Outside contact with any Hopscotchers is not allowed, sorry! The forum was made so you can more easily discuss ideas and projects with other Hopscotchers! Any Hopscotch ideas should be discussed here on the forum. :smiley:

10 Likes

@Gabe_N You would not be allowed to chat about Hopscotch on there, but you can keep a topic about roblox here as it is coding related and anything coding related is allowed here :s

7 Likes

Thx @AHappyCoder
I'll make one now and Roblox is coding related it's just more complicated
Thx soooooo much!!

4 Likes

Just saying what is allowed and what isn't :s
I didn't make these rules :s

1 Like

Does that mean I can chat about a cola on Roblox on here because that what I wanted permission for and the reasons are on the first post

3 Likes

I'm assuming that is a yes and I'm no make da topic
Once u see us you'll get it...

As long as it's code related it's fine. :smile:

4 Likes

So dat is a yes because it is code related
Yay

2 Likes

Roblox is okay as it involves coding. However, you are not allowed to talk with other Hopscotchers on the forum there.

1 Like

Dats what I mean, also I'm gonna have my friend from Roblix make a forum account ok?

2 Likes

I mean if your friend has HS it would be more reasonable but no one's stopping you.

1 Like