I will be leaving on

leaving
ireesescup
pkmn

Ok, so I feel like I should be leaving sometime next year, because I've sorta lost interest in hopscotch and I'm getting older and stuff and yeah. So I'll probably be leaving around my birthday. I feel like I should be doing more advanced stuff because you can't just stay drag and drop coding forever. But if I forget (I probably will lol) I guess ill just be staying until I leave. I don't want any pity or the "please don't." Ok, that's all because I don't want to write an essay.

K

Ok. I won't pity you. You're following in people's footsteps all right. Saying "oh I am too old three years old is a big girl" or "hopscotch isn't advanced so I'm gonna leave" okay then. I don't know what to say. So I won't pity you. I won't care.

It's your party, you can cry if you want to.

k bye.
But really, just because if you want more advanced stuff, does not mean you have to stop, but ok.

Awesome reference

I used to get American girl doll catalogs btw

Wow thanks. :rolling_eyes::unamused:

What's ring
Oh man I messed up again
Maybe I should be the one quitting

NUUUUUUU
DONT CHU EVER LEAVE
makes me sadz...

Don't leave!

Bruh don't quit, I just got a lot on my mind. I have to practice my clarinet and ask my friend the answer to a math question (we get the answers on our paper but it's weird) and my friend is coming over rn

Okay I'm sorry I overreacted :flushed:

K

I'll miss you and your anime-ness! :3

Have fun in life! I totally understand this :D

Well, have fun with HATSUNE MIKUUUUUUUUUUUU

We respect your decision. Good luck with life!

I'll miss you fren