I was hacked! Now I have flags!

Continuing the discussion from Newest Game is a Remix?:

I was hacked! Please somebody take away those flags!!! :sob::sweat::sleepy::disappointed_relieved::cry::anguished::frowning::hushed::cold_sweat::fearful::scream::confounded::tired_face::weary::persevere::frowning::slight_frown::confused::pensive::disappointed::worried:

You were hacked! By who?

I was probably trolled by my friend, he probably saw my password and trolled me.

He knows I'm making remixing Etalix's game so he trolled me with a topic. :frowning: now what do I do

Maybe email the hopscotch team about it

We know you have flags, and flags aren't a bad thing, they wear off, what's the big deal?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I don't want it to be a big deal, he only saw my password. All I want is to reverse those flags because I would never call a remixer stupid, that means I'm a remixer. :frowning:

I agree with @Intellection74

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Ya but I'm so close to regular. :frowning: Why? Why?

Umm... I'm not sure I believe this. I'm sorry, but it seems like you're trying to take away flags because of your post. I don't think your friend would've been that formal, and it's in the same "tone" as your other posts. If your friend was trying to troll you, he wouldn't do it like that, I'm almost certain. Please, if you just say sorry we will all forgive! :smile: If it is true, it's my bad.

Well, I'm so close to Regular too. Just 200 more topics!

He's never used the forum before. We both are "gifted" so he tries to use his best grammar everywhere? And isn't it a little bit too assertive to say that I can be someone else just because we both have the same grammar?

Nope, I don't think it's too assertive. I'm assuming that even if s/he is gifted, they'd try to get you flagged by saying mean or hurtful things. In this case, you were flagged for something that wasn't intended to be flagged. :wink:

I was thinking the same thing... :grimacing:

But it was mean... Calling remixers stupid is mean

cough Hacking is becoming an excuse for everything cough cough
cough people are saying they were hacked just so they can get away with stuff sometimes cough cough

Actually, you/the "hacker" obviously didn't say that. You said that people think that those people are stupid. It wasn't intended to be mean, thus causing it to not be meant to be flagged. :wink:

You called everyone in the forum stupid except the people who complimented you .-.