I want more complex coding

Why can't THT make a app for more complex coding @Liza and @Rodrigo?

6 Likes

I at least want an online mode. (That would be fun and you would have to code more)

2 Likes

They are working on an online mode, @aabb1111. Be patient.

4 Likes

How did you know?

3 Likes

We've been asking for it a looong time. They're most likely to start developing now/last year.

3 Likes

Did they tell you? I got a topic on the online idea, and this is what @Rodrigo said...

3 Likes

Hopscotch isn't made for complex coding. It's coding made easy. So if you want complex coding try other coding sites.

6 Likes

Online mode? Sounds fun.

4 Likes

I think they told everyone.

4 Likes

Sounds like they're maybe doing it.

3 Likes

I know, bit if they make more complex coding app, more people will stay with hopscotch.

1 Like

Maybe... but remember that running the servers for online would cost a lot!

2 Likes

What kinds of stuff do you want to make in Hopscotch that isn't possible right now? We're working on an update that will make some complex things easier -- check it out: http://forum.gethopscotch.com/t/huge-beta-self-4k-clones-and-more/30526/89

8 Likes

I know a website that you can make an online game for free, but you need a high tech computer like a Windows 8.

1 Like

In my opinion... I think that hopscotch is meant to be simple but slightly challenging, that's what makes it hopscotch!!

5 Likes

Yes but this website would then have the rights to your game...

2 Likes

Ok, I'm going to another topic.

1 Like

What exactly is "complex coding"? MagmaPOP's and t1's projects are quite complex.

12 Likes

Well, that's not really what HS is. Get another app for more complex coding, HS is the way it is :D

3 Likes

Exactly :D

Hopscotch can only be as complex as your skill. If someone thinks they can't make complex projects here, it's their fault, not Hopscotch's.

Try exploring new blocks and stuff @aabb1111 :D

8 Likes