I think I want to leave

The Forum doesn’t interest me anymore. New people come, old people go and on. I deleted Hopsotch a few months ago. I post my art on DeviantArt and Instagram. I don’t think I will linger here any longer.

Shoutouts to
@BlackSeal/@CatWithABrush Jagoda the Polish blueberry aka favourite person on forum. A true inspiration+rant buddies someone nice to talk to. xD

@Dude73 one of my greatest bros. Gives great hair tips.

@glam_unicorn let’s be DEEEEEP

@OnceUponATime old pal

@treefrogstudios another old pal

@FearlessPhoenix I forgive you for what you said. You were an awesome friend and gave me memories I will hold dear.

@minioncandy I know you’re long gone but starry still loves you.

@BlockyFocus/@Cash/@friendship2468 Liv, I have mixed feelings towards you, but I still believe you are a kind person by heart.

@codingCupcake123 I’m still very sorry for how I used to treat you and I forgive you for what you said in the past. I might visit NYC one day.

@manyothers my old friends who left, all of the people I’ve interacted with.

Thank you all

Farewell

—Lucy

ahhh bye Starry. ;/
I didn’t get to know you that well, but you seemed like an amazing and strong girl. you sounded confident. idk I hope you have a good life. <33
bye.

It’s going to be weird to not see you around, I really enjoy talking to you.

For now, have fun. Do well in school, keep drawing, do what you love.
You’re an amazing friend.

I’ll miss you a lot
I have Instagram. What’s urs

Whats your devient art?

See ya starry fellow kiwi friend if you do ever come back I’m sure we would all be glad to see you

ʜᴀᴠᴇ ғᴜɴ ɪʀʟ! (ᴛʀᴜsᴛ ᴍᴇ ɪ ʟᴇғᴛ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴀʀʟʏ 4 ᴍᴏɴᴛʜs ᴍʏ ʟɪғᴇ ᴡᴀs ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ)

byeeee

not all is lost weve got insta

but bye anyways

I’ll miss you a lot @StarryDream, you are a really great person both on HS (even though you deleted it a few months ago) and on the HS Forum. Have fun IRL and good luck with your art.

woah thanks
I’m not going to say “bye” because… you know what, right?

Starry
I say
DONT YOU DARE TO LEAVE ME
@StarryDream
DONT YOU DARE
IM LONELY WITHOUT U
;-;

Cya, Starry. I’ll miss talking to you. We aren’t as close anymore, but you’re a nice person and I love to talk to you when we do talk.

So long, friend!

You’re welcome

Haha, I know what

I’m active on Instagram, don’t worry minnie

Notice

To who may be concerned,

Nooo I won’t be gone 100%. I’ll visit on days like Christmas, New Year, March 21st, etc. You can also sometimes find me on the drawing topic and I now take requests.

Thanks

—Lucy

i have been kind of rude to you in the past but I believe you have turned into a more mature and kinder person than you were a year ago, and thanks
Even tho I barely used this anymore you were a rewally big part of the forum and you’ll be missed by the community

Aw bye Lucy :frowning: