I... think I should leave

I think I'm spending too much time on here, and I'm really sad about a lot of things, no more leaders, not getting featured, (even though @liza said she'd look at my game! Thanks Liza!) the forum just getting sad, also a lot of things irl, and I'm confused on Hopémon Go. I've been on almost, if not every day since my eight day on. I don't know what to do, but please tell me if I should leave. What should I do...

Thank you for being there

Finish Hopemon go! It's so close :slight_smile:

I agree with @Liza!

I wuld love to see hopemon go finished! It's going to be awesome!

Prizes waiting for you when you finish Hopemon Go!

I think you need to stay! You rock @Zachyswag!

0voters

Choose up to 4 options

Votes are public.

I don't know how to fix it though!

Use Set invisibility? Or bring to front?

Both. Neither worked.

Wait, I think I found out how to fix the bug!

@Liza I've ran into a huge bug in HOPSCOTCH! I can't stand it!! When using a lot of values at once, it creates weird bugs in your program such as making objects turn visible at random times even after I checked the code many times.

as you can see, Train your hope on and fight at the gym show up at times when they shouldn't. No matter how many times I delete the program and restart for the latest online version it seems to end up with this bug even when I don't edit the code for train you hopemon and fight at the gym. I mean, I have a lot of code in this one program, so that's probably the problem, but with this bug I can't work on hopemon go. Please make an update for dis. :frowning2:

Major bug in hopscotch

Dang it!!! I've completely forgot how to code cuz it's been a bit.. if I knew I would help u.

I didn't! Why r going in all topics and saying I'm mean!

You know what, I don't want to start a flame war, so stop.

I know I'm so sad I don't know who this person is but they keep saying I'm doing things when I'm not!
Any way GBOT I think if u wanna leave u shud if u don't stay and if hopmongo is giving u a hard time coz it's tricky maybe leave it for a couple of days then look at it again that's what I do

Oooh okay you voted leave because he wanted to leave okay sorry

I've had similar issues.
Copy and paste sometimes cause, even after adjusting the values to be for separate things, can cause it to be set to value 0 when you change a value. All of them. I don't know if it's been fixed because I haven't tried it again, but killing and restarting hopscotch should fix it.

I know, copy and paste causes the issue, but this time was different, I didn't copy and paste, and I restarted the app and it still does it.

I'm not, I'm trying to be nice. I just see things people do wrong and I try to make ghem do the right thing, so please don't get mad at me.

Yep that's what I thought anyway let's not ruin ur topic :slight_smile:

Please just don't quit because you have one bug. I hate that so many people are leaving, and I don't want you to be one of them.