I think I have a problem

Alright, so, the first project I ever published was a website project. Here's the link. I recently mentioned it on the forum, and someone said they weren't able to find it. I know that it uses words like g.ay and lesbi.an, but no curse words or anything. So, I just wanted to know whether or not people can see it. Thanks guys!

It's really cool! I can see it with the link, but not in Hopscotch, so I think it's stuck in the filter. :frowning: You can email THT to push it out though!
Edit:Also, what Gilbert said.

Awesome. Thanks for the feedback!

I absolutely love the website and your message! Great job! :smile:

It's most likely stuck in the filter, which is designed to keep bad things out of the community. As you know, sadly, those words are used as insults. Disgusting. I don't like how people think that LGBT people are bad.

I would email The Hopscotch Team! The email is help@gethopsoctch! I know they'll be okay with your website and your message, and they'll help push it out of the filter!

I really like the message in that project. My guess is that yeah it's stuck in the filter.

I can see it, this is a great website to teach people about this :smiley: great job :wink:

I can't find it on Hopscotch, likely as g.a.y, l.e.s.b.i.a.n, and sexualities are words in the project. Try emailing THT- help@gethopscotch.com!

For 70 % you are: You are heterosexual. This means that you are attracted only to the opposite ■■■. This is the most accepted and 'normal' sexuality, so don't worry about fitting in with sexuality - you'll be fine. Congrats!
38 % of 134360 Quiz participants had this profile! Profile A

You could also get this result:
For 20 % you are: You are asexual. This means that you are not attracted to anybody. This sexuality means that you are not interested in love or ■■■ and you don't fall for people, you just live your own life. This is a hard sexuality to understand sometimes, but forget the haters - live as you want to. Congrats! Profile B

Or even this one:
For 10 % you are: You are pansexual. This means you are more attracted to the personality of a person and will fall in love with them regardless of their ■■■. This sexuality is particularly interesting because it doesn't conform to set rules of whether you can love only the opposite or the same ■■■...you just love who you want. Congrats! Profile C
Those are my results of mysexualities. You also don't have a problem, the words could be used as offensive insults. Don't worry

I wouldn't use a quiz as your basis, but I'm glad you're trying to figure out your sexuality!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I love this! Although I am Christian/Catholic, I support you 100%. My parents also support LGBT. I don't think they should be looked at any differently.

Hey guys? Maybe we shouldn't talk so much about religion at the moment. I support everyone's beliefs... well, not everyone. If someone believes something like "LGBTQIA people are bad" then I don't support them.

My point is, we shouldn't talk about religion here.