I sorta have a problem

Has anybody had a problem where they publish something and nobody sees it? I've had that problem with the last few projects I've made. My internet has been acting sorta weird the last few days but I'm not sure if that is it. It probably is so I'm just going to wait. I won't be very active on hopscotch though. Hopefully when I like peoples things it shows up. Goodbye!

13 Likes

I think your projects are stuck in what we call the filter.

1 Like

Its probably stuck in the filter

Email THT with your username and project and ask them if they can push the projects out for you

1 Like

Your project is probably stuck in the filter.
Click the link to learn more about it or this topic:

(They're the same topic. :D)
The topic doesn't mention images, but if you publish a project with an image, either a computer or someone on the team has to approve it because they don't want bad images to be posted. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Email tht with a link saying its in the filter. I had it with Decorate a Christmas Tree. But it got out, and even on featured.

1 Like

OMG Yes!! It means it got stuck in the filter (probably) this happened to my art pad. There are usually two reasons this happened:

1. You accidentally typed something the filter mistook for a bad word
    Or
  2. It's just a bug

If the project isn't too big, I recommend looking through it for anything you didn't mean to put. Either way, email the Hopscotch Team about it; they will take it out of the filter for you.

2 Likes

Thanks so much, @Snoopy
I read the thing you sent.
I don't think my project had any bad words in it but I'll check. Thanks so much!

1 Like

No problem! Hope you get your project back! :D

2 Likes