I need to speak to kiwi cutie

I need to speak to @Kiwicute2016 in a private message if u could please do!

Why? I can't make PMs unless they are really necessary. Delete the post once you make it. I can see deleted posts. :stuck_out_tongue:

Please stop saying that lol. You just got backc from a suspension.

Seriously?

Why do you say that on every post? It is not relevant to the conversation.

Seriously?

Um, yea!

(20 characters)

It is kinda annoying and rude and like @Madi_Hopscotch_ said, it's not adding anything to the discussion and isn't related to hopscotch

You were suspended for doing that. You can be suspended again. Stop.

Just stop.

._.

I really don't get this, have people forgotten to search before they make a new topic!?

That is what I was banned for

Strike if getting vey off topic, if u don't stop I might have to flag :grimacing:

Ok so I know it's irrelevant, but I find it annoying when you're like "i will flag" or "I'm reporting this" just do it. It was hurtful actually when you did that to me when I was already suspended and I was like, XD

Well, we like to give warnings before we flag. If he doesn't want to be flagged he should stay on topic

Well it's happened to me and I don't appreciate it.

Very sorry about that :grin:
Next time I'll just do a simple, please get back on topic, and then if they don't get back on topic, I'll flag, alright? :slight_smile:

"no one cares if you say I will flag you"
Some people are sensitive and that may hurt them, while I do see your point, I don't think that's the best approach. :wink:

Flagging is like the "report abuse" feature it does not do anything.

What is "flashing"?

It actully send a message to the mods that you flagged this post, then they review the post and hide it, if it's very serious, there is further consequences

@StRiKe_Panzer