I need Hopscotch ideas to make a game that's educational for my school project!

requests
tagica
educational

Hoi fellow forumers! ^-^
So, I have a project in school, where I have to pick a subject, and make a game on hopscotch. I would love to hear ya’ll ideas! This project is due in 2 weeks. I was thinking about doing math, and im a 6th grader. c: Cuz I’m switching topics in my math class maybe I can do a topic a little before it’s due, cuz my home room teacher said something you r currently learning now (:
:333333333333333

That sounds so cool! I wish I had projects liek that.

Sounds fun!! What are you currently learning in school? Maybe I can think of some game ideas for those subjects

That sounds so coool!

What are you learning about?

credit to @Intellection74 for this entire post :stuck_out_tongue: jk

Hoi @LotsaApples! ^-^
Srry I'm late I just ate dinner :stuck_out_tongue:
I wish all schools can have a hopscotch project too ;-;

Thx!! :DD
Ok so I am having a test 2 morrow on 1 step equations and Inequalties I dunno wit were gonna do after dat (:

Lol
Hai Cabbage fwen! :DD
I am currently learning 1 Step equations and Inequalities well, I have a test 2 morrow so idk wat we're gonna do after dat c:

Inequalities... maybe you could incorporate that to HS with values and When ... < ... stuff...

Hmm...

@Intellection74 help.

c:
;-;
^.^
:DD
(:
C:
I just like making faces cuz I'm bored :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

A bit like your sista :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Okie
Well I guess we'll talk 2 morrow cuz I gtg! :DD

Aw bye

OH NU XD
NOT DAT FACE
AHHH
U CREEPY CRAWLER XD
c:

@Maltese should see this too

Maybe you could do a math quiz?

Or a game where you have to answer math questions to move on?

Or a trail art explaining the concept you're learning with diagrams?

Or maybe a math-themed game, where doing math gets you points? It could be RPG-style, where you have to complete a quest but you need items which you get from doing math?

Oooooor a trail art or weird art or illusion like MagmaPOP and Valgo do that uses the math you're learning in the code, and you can explain how the code works in the project?

Me too. XD

AND IM AT THE SAME SCHOOL

Ooh, cool, I just started two-step equations. Hm, maybe do a little race game.

• A one step equation or inequality will appear on the screen with three multiple choice answers, and if you get it correct your character moves forward one space. If you get it wrong your character stays where it is. You could even do a board game type thing using this concept or have computer opponents :smiley:
  • You could also do a one step equation calculator, but that would be pretty tricky :thinking: I'm not sure if that would count as a game to enter as your school assignment, too

XD

Hmm....
good ideas! :DDD

I love it!! ^.^
Ima do it!! ^.^
I just need help.......
maybe u could help me?