I Need a Storyline!

requests
help_me_please

Hey everyone. My newest game Hover Tanx has a campaign, but it needs a story to follow. Does someone have an idea for the story?

UnicornRainbowx’s General Topic 🌈 (Uni Is Awesome! -tankt) (Uni is the awesomeness Girl Ever! -Silvery) [Uni is nice & cool - Wl]
BumpSplat’s General Topic
UnicornRainbowx’s General Topic 🌈 (Uni Is Awesome! -tankt) (Uni is the awesomeness Girl Ever! -Silvery) [Uni is nice & cool - Wl]

War based? Trying to hunt down a hidden enemy and catch them from escaping?

I was think that but the story isn’t long enough and it doesn’t have a beginning… I’m stuck cuz it is like 20 levels…

I have no idea. Ask @Writer_Lillian

Cool, thanks! Need help @Writer_Lillian!

I have an idea.
It could be a whole get to the flag kind of thing. But there are enemies in the way and stuff. (It’s really easy for levels)

Good idea I’ll add that to the story. I was thinking like the first 3 levels would be stuff like that.

There could also be special different levels, such as, you know. Getting to something before time runs out.

Ok here’s the story so far:

A new recruit arrives the Hover Tanx HQ: Levels 1-4 training (capture flag, dmatch, defense, etc). Base is attacked by unknown tanks: Level 5 team dmatch. That all I got… I was thinking every 5 levels could be a different story segment.

Kewl. Anyways just a tip for foruming…you should put this in #meta-hopscotch category, because you can only have 1 General Topic.

Okayyy.

Noice. General Topics are just for chatting about non-Hopscotch stuff.

Ok I think I fixed it. Could you check?

You did it right.

Also Hopscotch stuff too. Not just random stuff.

Maybe your trying to defend your castle/base from people who want to take it over, and it’s lead by your rival? And now you need to save everyone because the rival is evil

What’s the gameplay going to be about?

I need a name for the enemy on Hover Tanx! Any ideas?

Btw I really like the new profile pic @TheDeliciousOrange!

Thank you Bump Splat!